The Partick Thistle thread

12 hours ago, thenolly said:

It’s not just the injuries it’s the level of fitness that’s worrying. It was apparent under Archies last tenure we’d be blowing out our arses last 20 minutes and subsequently lost so many games with goals late on, plus a load of training injuries then. Clyde looked fitter and faster than us. 

Completely agree the fitness issue is also very worrying, especially when we hearing how fit guys like foster were, yet on Saturday he looked decidedly unfit and was being run ragged by Clyde players who I understand are only part time

Next 4 games are massive for us how many time did we say that last year Clyde game was a massive disappointment so how does the manager change things .he was the person who said if you don’t perform then you won’t be playing following week sneddon  only one to get pass marks people keep saying start with Williamson he was constantly caught out last year we really look short for options up front and  no creativity in midfield as I said before on paper squad looks promising but Saturdays inept performance is really worrying 

Can anyone who received the email on Thistle streaming information make any sense whatsover of that wording?

No permutation of the various descriptions on determining your username work.

edit: got it working after the millionth attempt at deciphering the clear as mud instructions.

Edited by K77

This was tweeted earlier:-

Our stream log-in test for Partick Thistle season ticket holders is now underway. We encourage all ST holders to test their log-in ahead of Saturday's match. Capitalize all characters in your code if you receive an "invalid credentials" message.

Airdrie podcast special ahead of the game.

Bit of a half and half number with sections on Airdrie, Thistle and then with Stephen Docherty representing us both (although we know where his allegiances really lie).

Thistle fans might want to skip the first 25 mins which is Airdrie up until now this season, you should enjoy the rest and big thanks to Life long Jag John Kane for coming on [emoji1303]

8 hours ago, CapitalDiamond said:

Airdrie podcast special ahead of the game.

Bit of a half and half number with sections on Airdrie, Thistle and then with Stephen Docherty representing us both (although we know where his allegiances really lie).

Thistle fans might want to skip the first 25 mins which is Airdrie up until now this season, you should enjoy the rest and big thanks to Life long Jag John Kane for coming on emoji1303.png

Great listen, really enjoyed that 👍

4 hours ago, ThroughtheTurnstiles said:

Early pressure for Partick?

See our big game preview around 39 minutes in to this weeks episode

Agree about the point regarding pressure, but also agree that Airdrie look quite a decent outfit, so I sadly have to agree with the prediction of a draw, and that would still require improvements from last week, I hope we win though obviously. 

13 hours ago, Midlife Crisis said:

Did anyone else witness the words of wisdom from Mr G Caldwell during the Hearts Arbroath game? What a dick.

How the hell he impressed at interview I’ll never know.

He must have slipped the interviewer something.......

Thought the exact same watching last night.

Must have been a hell of a PowerPoint he had.

On 23/10/2020 at 23:01, Midlife Crisis said:

Did anyone else witness the words of wisdom from Mr G Caldwell during the Hearts Arbroath game? What a dick.

How the hell he impressed at interview I’ll never know.

He must have slipped the interviewer something.......

He doesn’t even talk a good game or have an endearing voice, he’s monotone, flat and talks nonsense. How he got an interview let alone the job is beyond me