The Partick Thistle thread

42 minutes ago, DazzJag said:

Looks like there's a signing made today. Picture surfaced online earlier of someone getting pictures taken in front of the main stand.

ptfc.jpg

Naeb'dy go to the effort of wearing the full kit for signings anymore? 

Club's gone to the fucking dogs.

18 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
31 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:
That may depend on what shape McCall plans to use for the season. If he’s going with two up top he may want to have all 4

Was just thinking he could probably get by with three plus Lyons as a makeshift forward if necessary

Lyons may end up up top occasionally but I think McCall would rather play him out wide. If Mansell was leaving I think he would have gone by now, since he has stayed he is part of McCalls 21 man squad which he wanted (excluding the younger lads)

The Thistle Archive tour (4/4) - Partickles / Help!

With a title shamelessly nicked (from an old programme feature I believe), our Partickles section is the perfect space for content creators to permanently house any original articles on Partick Thistle. Re-publishing of old works or first-time presentations are equally welcome. Simply send us in your copy via our Contact page on Word or a PDF, and we'll take care of the online formatting.

Starting us off is Douglas Gorman's Alex Hair Story as well as a couple from Jack Little You Couldn't Make It Up!  (collected press curios which were too good to pass by) and Factions & Fractions, looking back at the recent summer of discontent caused by the SPFL's appalling leadership; “a tale of bad blood, rancour, division, self-interest and missed opportunities” says Jack. He's not wrong there. I (William Sheridan) very much enjoyed writing Who Put The Ball In The Rangers Net?, and you can expect the Celtic equivalent as a Christmas countdown this coming December; the embryo is formed! I'll sprinkle in a few of my older works here and there, hopefully in-between submissions from others. We'll see how it goes.

All throughout the site you'll see question marks asking you to get in touch if you can help with any of our unresolved questions, or imminent tasks. You might have noticed, for example, that Alan Hansen's debut is yet to be absolutely confirmed as we'd like. Many of our general questions are consolidated on our Help! page. For example, we'd be very grateful to hear from any computer programmers able to freely assist with our i-frame embed problem on the home page. The pay's lousy (ok, it's non-existent!), but you'll get a big thank you in our credits section.

Finally, we'd just like to underline that the most important thing to us as site creators is that our data is 100% accurate, subjective conundrums (from which we do not shirk) notwithstanding. If any data corrections are required, they'll be applied as a priority, hopefully on the same day. In this regard, 4 eyes are greater than 2, and 400 eyes are 100 times greater again.

We'd very much like to think that this is a site that we can all play a part in, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your ideas, spotting typos, answering questions, offering help or making contributions. You can get in touch via P&B, WAT, Twitter or, best of all, by sending us a message via our Contact page.

Pie Power almost single-handedly gave us several hundred unique visitors in our first week, so thanks very much for taking the tour and helping to spread the word.

#COYJ  #FTOF  #OTIG

the-thistle-archive.jpg

We did the same with Lyons,I think.
Yes but that was only the only way you were securing his signature as there's not a chance we were letting him go in January. Don't think it's the same situation with Livi and Kouider-Aissa.