The Partick Thistle thread

11 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
16 hours ago, Reid said:

Not a chance we’d sign Goodwellie because (a) he is a rapist and (b) isn’t better than our main striker.

He was never found guilty of rape

He was found, on the balance of probabilities, to have committed rape, which in addition to being a crime is a civil wrong. Just because he wasn’t found, beyond reasonable doubt by a criminal court, to have done the act in question, doesn’t mean he isn’t a rapist.

And he is a rapist. And if he, his legal representatives or anyone else for that matter wants to sue me for saying so, I’m happy to provide the necessary contact details for the serving of court papers in any defamation law suit, in any jurisdiction of any country, before any court.

He was found, on the balance of probabilities, to have committed rape, which in addition to being a crime is a civil wrong. Just because he wasn’t found, beyond reasonable doubt by a criminal court, to have done the act in question, doesn’t mean he isn’t a rapist.
And he is a rapist. And if he, his legal representatives or anyone else for that matter wants to sue me for saying so, I’m happy to provide the necessary contact details for the serving of court papers in any defamation law suit, in any jurisdiction of any country, before any court.
Grow up and move on

35 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

:lol:

Always nice to be reminded of what a collosal p***k Chick Young is.

Of those 14 games GC was in charge for Thistle won one. On penalties. Against Third Division Peterhead.

He also wanted his players to get paid a win bonus for a match at Kilmarnock that we lost.

Collins was absolute murder, 100% deserved to get canned.

Andy Thomson used to coach my team and said Collins was totally clueless, zero tactical planning. When it came to things like set pieces he had no idea what he wanted and just left most things up to the players. Andy did also admit he was gash that year too, to be fair.

1 hour ago, Juantwothree said:

So they got away with it completely 

You're replying to someone who has spent the past five years with an ITK schtick, while being absolutely miles out with absolutely everything. Yesterday he claimed "Billy Davis" had been made favourite for the job.

Billy Davies hasn't managed in five years, and claims theres a "secret PR company" that was set up entirely to orchestrate a "smear campaign" against him that'll keep him out of work. His last job seen him answering journalists questions with questions they'd asked him 7 years previously. He also said he "wouldn't be forced to a lower level by lies" and that he'll "soon be back at the top of football".

The person you're replying too genuinely believes he's going to be appointed by Partick.

You're replying to someone who has spent the past five years with an ITK schtick, while being absolutely miles out with absolutely everything. Yesterday he claimed "Billy Davis" had been made favourite for the job.
Billy Davies hasn't managed in five years, and claims theres a "secret PR company" that was set up entirely to orchestrate a "smear campaign" against him that'll keep him out of work. His last job seen him answering journalists questions with questions they'd asked him 7 years previously. He also said he "wouldn't be forced to a lower level by lies" and that he'll "soon be back at the top of football".
The person you're replying too genuinely believes he's going to be appointed by Partick.
I never at any point said Billy Davies was favorite read the post . I said Billy Davies has indicated he would be interested in the post .

Come back Gary, all is forgiven,  though if you read the article it looks to me that either  he or his agent have contacted the club rather than the misleading headline. No mention of the club contacting him, but dear God NO!!!!!

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/17914884.former-kilmarnock-manager-holds-partick-thistle-talks/

Edited by Sting777

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

Come back Gary, all is forgiven,  though if you read the article it looks to me that either  he or his agent have contacted the club rather than the misleading headline. No mention of the club contacting him, but dear God NO!!!!!

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/17914884.former-kilmarnock-manager-holds-partick-thistle-talks/

For the love of god, no...... unless your needing a left back of course.