The Partick Thistle thread

Despite his lack of games I wanted him to stay. Thought there was a player there.

Good signing for you. Good Luck [emoji106]????[emoji1248]????[emoji294]️[emoji294]️????[emoji1248]????

FFS don't tell Random Guy!

I've resigned myself to Connor Sammon. He'll likely get eight goals in twenty five games or something, which will be our top scorer, and I won't even be able to call him utterly shite.

What a season awaits.

For a minute I thought I was on WAT reading the last 2-3 pages of this thread! What a shambles.

First everyone is hysterical cause we lose our opening league match, then we are arguing about ditching the training ground for refurbishing Firhill.

Let's hope the news hits about Storey tomorrow! Sounds promising.

In all honesty I think he's a good fit and I think we should keep Nesbit also, as his performance this week v Saints was much improved. More minutes will only see him get better. He deserves a chance to prove it this season.

6 hours ago, Rednyella said:

For a minute I thought I was on WAT reading the last 2-3 pages of this thread! What a shambles.

First everyone is hysterical cause we lose our opening league match, then we are arguing about ditching the training ground for refurbishing Firhill

Are you sure you read it properly?

I've resigned myself to Connor Sammon. He'll likely get eight goals in twenty five games or something, which will be our top scorer, and I won't even be able to call him utterly shite.

What a season awaits.

A poor man's Marcus Haber [emoji56] [emoji191] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji191]

11 hours ago, Firhillista said:

Are you seriously suggesting that training facilities and infrastructure play no part in a player deciding where to sign? No part whatever? (And give me a break about other teams signing players from us. That's completely irrelevant, as you must know.)

At no point in any post have I mentioned training facilities.

im struggling to understand your point though. We signed players with Firhill looking the way it does. Those players have signed new contracts with us, with Fithill looking the way it does. 

If you boys sign Storey the St Johnstone thread will be a absolute gold[emoji1]

Wait until we announce Sammon, already a few folk claiming they'll hand their season tickets back.