The Partick Thistle thread

So, how come we have signed loads of players, with the noose around our necks?

Do you think other teams look at our players and don't sign them, because they are at a club with a stadium that looks more at home in war torn Kosovo?

Are you seriously suggesting that training facilities and infrastructure play no part in a player deciding where to sign? No part whatever? (And give me a break about other teams signing players from us. That's completely irrelevant, as you must know.)

2 minutes ago, dave.j said:

You're lucky! Just don't chuck it when the going gets tough. Because it will. It always does.

Never experienced any other league except the Premiership as I only started going to the football in 2013/14 with my uncle, used to think Higginbotham was better than Messi :lol:

Are you seriously suggesting that training facilities and infrastructure play no part in a player deciding where to sign? No part whatever? (And give me a break about other teams signing players from us. That's completely irrelevant, as you must know.)

Obviously training facilities play a part but I can't see prospective players caring if the fans have to stand in pigeon shit or not

12 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Storey's obviously realised St J are hammer throwers and wants to play for a good liquid football team.:) 

Seriously though that's a great signing!

8 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

I fear for him a bit if he does sign, some folk have built him up to be a Ronaldo and Messi hybrid. Also he has shite hair and a punchable face.

That's the thing. I mean, it's great to finally get an extra body in up front, especially at a time where Doolan might miss some time, but fucking hell, it's Miles Storey we're talking about here.