The Partick Thistle thread

Klamgers is right, we're on the cusp of signing a winger from PSG, while Partick aren't signing anyone, Archibald should be sacked for lying to the fans IMO.

Klamgers knows enough! :thumsup2

Mediocrity? Is it not the case that folk on here already said Betfred not worth the hassle?

Gary Fraser anyone? No one want to take that up? C'mon Dave J. I know you're dying too! :P

1 hour ago, Klamgers said:

Mediocrity? Is it not the case that folk on here already said Betfred not worth the hassle?

Gary Fraser anyone? No one want to take that up? C'mon Dave J. I know you're dying too! :P

I'll bite.

He was back for preseason (before that actually, but much like Bannigan, wasn't risked for the last few games of the season which were essentially meaningless). He was offered and subsequently signed a new short-term deal, which benefits all parties as there is clearly a player there if he can stay fit. A couple of weeks after it was signed, he got injured again. These things happen, everyone knew the risk involved in offering him a new contract, but, with the deal being for six months, the risk is minimised. If he can't prove his fitness in these six months, I think everyone is fully aware that he won't be offered a further extension.

17 minutes ago, GrahamJags said:

I'll bite.

He was back for preseason (before that actually, but much like Bannigan, wasn't risked for the last few games of the season which were essentially meaningless). He was offered and subsequently signed a new short-term deal, which benefits all parties as there is clearly a player there if he can stay fit. A couple of weeks after it was signed, he got injured again. These things happen, everyone knew the risk involved in offering him a new contract, but, with the deal being for six months, the risk is minimised. If he can't prove his fitness in these six months, I think everyone is fully aware that he won't be offered a further extension.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Would have been nice for the club to tell us that. 

Clouseau.... Work it out mate. Your conspiracy theory makes you sound like an old firm fan! :whistle

Edited by Klamgers

5 hours ago, Klamgers said:

Chatting me up on a forum?

I'm not about to divulge personal info & besides I already have a partner.

If you read my last post you'll know I read the article but notice you chose to divert rather than say we're on a par with Hamilton or AA/BoD were misleading with their statements after finishing in the top 6.

Personal info?

You have already stated the only reason you changed your username was because you lost your phone. so why so shy to say who you previously posted as?

2 hours ago, Klamgers said:

too?