The Partick Thistle thread

Yeah Seaborne was much better than players like Piccolo, and sure he had his great performances and his shit performances. However, one thing i won't miss is his ability to completely give up as soon as things aren't going our way, something a few of our players know how to do too well.

Agree with you on that he did havea few games he looked awful, celtic at firhill this season being a prime example. But he did bring us a big dirty centre half that at times bullied opposition. A havent seen a ch like that at firhill in a long time.

Very recent (post season) interview with Frans here, although you'll need to fire it through google translate unless you're fluent in Dutch / Flemish.

The author does call us Patrick all the way through, sadly Fred talks up the return of the orcs, and this is probably the most relevant bit

post-107-0-52000300-1463778973_thumb.png

Think he might be dreaming of that EPL (or even English Championship) move for a while, but doesn't look like we'll get an answer from him straight away.

Agree with you on that he did havea few games he looked awful, celtic at firhill this season being a prime example. But he did bring us a big dirty centre half that at times bullied opposition. A havent seen a ch like that at firhill in a long time.

he was the highest paid player even higher than Stevenson so that money can be better spent elsewhere

I think they would have replaced at least 2 of the 3 ex thistle players they currently have if they had came up, and they've got a bit of cash behind them.

Killie on the other hand are in a worse position financially, and I think they'll be similar next year on the park , so that combined with the better away day of the 2 means it's probably decent they stayed up.

Must say i was really unimpressed with Alston over the 2 Killie games.

Vaulks looked good but it was hard to judge from a team playing route one to John fucking Baird..

Mark Kerr made me appreciate Welsh..

the 2 killie games? I'm pretty sure he wasn't playing today for Falkirk through injury or something? Besides wouldn't judge a player on a couple of games

the 2 killie games? I'm pretty sure he wasn't playing today for Falkirk through injury or something? Besides wouldn't judge a player on a couple of games

He did nothing vs Hibs either and offered less defensive cover than Amoo at the start of his thistle career.

I just wouldn't throw silly money at him, we need whatever money we have for new CB's by the looks :(

While it would be backtracking on his part, what with all his dreams of playing in Europe and stuff, I could actually see Balatoni back with us next year. I believe he's got another year on his contract at Killie but he'll be one of the ones Lee Clark tries to punt, seeing as he basically threw him under the bus up at Inverness a few weeks ago and them subbed him off against us.

Not that I'd want it to be the case, but could see it happening.