The Partick Thistle thread

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

As an aside, not sure why, but I've had a feeling for a while Erwin would end up at us at some point in his career. Maybe today is the day. 

He’s played for every other mid-sized club in and around Glasgow so it makes sense that he’d rock up at us eventually.

36 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

If we come out of today having signed McAllister, Jakubiak and Erwin plus a bit of cash and only Rudden out I'd be pretty happy. Akinola signing a new deal and getting rid of Hastie as well would make this a pretty decent window.

As an aside, not sure why, but I've had a feeling for a while Erwin would end up at us at some point in his career. Maybe today is the day. 

If those three come in, it's possible that MacIver and/or Murray could leave too.

Thanks for being so easy to deal with lads and just accepting our cast-off in Jakubiak and not demanding any cash.

Top lads.

ETA: Get him fit for us for next season!

Edited by Ludo*1

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:
He’s played for every other mid-sized club in and around Glasgow so it makes sense that he’d rock up at us eventually.

Lovely sly dig at the Tons of Mor and Hamil.

Nothing to do with Greenock and the Clyde Riviera. The Greater Glasgow metropolis is for wee suburbs of Glasgow  like Clydebank, Newton Mearns and Paisley. 

22 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The BSR sports lad is saying there’s a loan fee involved.

Hopefully it means we don’t need to give anything to Rangers.

Probably seems strange on first viewing (as we were all expecting him to be ‘sold’) but a loan fee makes sense for that reason and in case we meet in the play-offs in May. 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Thanks for being so easy to deal with lads and just accepting our cast-off in Jakubiak and not demanding any cash.

Top lads.

Enjoy Rudden. He's really nothing special. He'll be kicking himself that he's still in the Championship next season.

2 minutes ago, Pat Boon said:

Enjoy Rudden. He's really nothing special. He'll be kicking himself that he's still in the Championship next season.

Least you don't seem bitter about it.

48 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Top lads.

Surely must be a loan fee involved, I doubt you’re just getting a loan for free.

Seems we would have owed a substantial portion of any transfer fee to Rangers, which is why a loan fee might have ended up actually being more for us in this case.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Surely must be a loan fee involved, I doubt you’re just getting a loan for free.

Seems we would have owed a substantial portion of any transfer fee to Rangers, which is why a loan fee might have ended up actually being more for us in this case.

I was just at it tbf. I've no idea.

10 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Aye, as much as I think Low and Britton are shite, they aren’t completely brain dead. We’ll definitely be getting some cash as well as Jakubiak.