Jump to content

Partick Thistle 2021/22 thread


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, JustDom said:

Hopefully season ending.

Hopefully not season ending. I’m in no way an O’Ware fan (I’d prefer Brownlie and McKenna at the back I think)  but wishing a player who’s only recently came back from a long-term injury, to be injured again, is embarrassing behaviour. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2020 at 01:55, Jacky1990 said:

Fixed that for you.

Total non entity of a footballer.

Ah, give the poor boy a break. He may have hidden talent.

 

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 14.50.08.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

Excluding the last 20 mins against St Mirren and the first half against Queens Park, I think we’ve looked pretty good. Defence looks fairly solid (that 20 mins aside). Not creating enough good chances though. 

We created plenty of good chances both last night and against St Mirren, it’s taking them that’s been the issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had my first ever non-uni/school bit of writing published recently and wrote a bit about how you lot are shaping up this season. Feel free to take a look if you’ve got the time and agree or disagree with what I’ve said!

 

https://thelocalscot.co.uk/f/the-5-teams-to-watch-in-the-scottish-lower-leagues-this-season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Sheriff Harry S. Truman said:

Had my first ever non-uni/school bit of writing published recently and wrote a bit about how you lot are shaping up this season. Feel free to take a look if you’ve got the time and agree or disagree with what I’ve said!

 

https://thelocalscot.co.uk/f/the-5-teams-to-watch-in-the-scottish-lower-leagues-this-season

I only read the Thistle bit, nothing personal, I just couldn't give a f**k about any other team. Can't really disagree with any of it, it does feel like we are under pressure to get out of this league first time of asking and I really hope the players aren't affected by that. 

The Declan Glass situation is just absolute peak Thistle these last few years, signing such a promising player for the season and almost immediately he gets injured. Actual sake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/10/2020 at 08:00, JudgeMudge said:

Excluding the last 20 mins against St Mirren and the first half against Queens Park, I think we’ve looked pretty good. Defence looks fairly solid (that 20 mins aside). Not creating enough good chances though. 

I would like Lyons to get more game time and see what he can add to our attacking threat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had my first ever non-uni/school bit of writing published recently and wrote a bit about how you lot are shaping up this season. Feel free to take a look if you’ve got the time and agree or disagree with what I’ve said!
 
https://thelocalscot.co.uk/f/the-5-teams-to-watch-in-the-scottish-lower-leagues-this-season
Pretty decent. But I'll be amazed if hearts can better their 91 point total with a maximum of 81 to play for, that really would be a remarkable achievement
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
3 hours ago, Sheriff Harry S. Truman said:
Had my first ever non-uni/school bit of writing published recently and wrote a bit about how you lot are shaping up this season. Feel free to take a look if you’ve got the time and agree or disagree with what I’ve said!
 
https://thelocalscot.co.uk/f/the-5-teams-to-watch-in-the-scottish-lower-leagues-this-season

Pretty decent. But I'll be amazed if hearts can better their 91 point total with a maximum of 81 to play for, that really would be a remarkable achievement

Ffs 🤦‍♂️
that’s one that won’t be repeated again hahahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...