The Partick Thistle thread

Not a lot of news but the group has shed some contributors. We need this to work out and get the power to the fans away from a board which can seemingly act without question.

The gofundme for the banner is now up and running...how will they get it into away games? 🤔

For years we have been discredited by a delusional, farce of a board selling the Scottish game short. This year the truth in their passion has come to the face with Partick Thistle and others being relegated on a singular basis in extremely unfair fashion. After a vote by other clubs putting themselves first we need to show the rest of the world what we are up against and why we will not stand for anything less than justice for this catastrophic closure to an uncompleted season, putting ourselves at a huge, unfair disadvantage in the process. Together let’s join and raise for a huge flag which will be taken home and away to with the words “Scottish football - Corrupt to the core” getting the message across and with media attention hopefully giving us a stool to stand on. A club and fan base like no other. Together We are Thistle

Link

giving us a stool to stand on

Seen enough shite at Firhill recently, tbqhwy...

Edited by jagfox BLM

48 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

The gofundme for the banner is now up and running...how will they get it into away games? 🤔

Link

Anyone associated with that banner or still supports Low is a bigger part of the problem at the club than Archie or Caldwell could ever be.

We need gutted from top to bottom.

7 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Jacqui has been giving the young team advice on their protest banner apparently...

D4F04B98-3000-44D7-AB0D-F95ACC8908EF.thumb.jpeg.e250cf63e6031727f9e075f22db7e041.jpeg

F@#king Hell!

Honestly what the hell is she up to. For someone with a PR and Spin background she’s a PR disaster 

There’s absolutely no chance I’ll be back at Firhill while under Chairman Low’s reign when fans are allowed back, nor will I be putting any money into the club in any form.

This is a new low (no pun intended) in a series of non-stop embarrassments during her tenure(s). The fact she had to “seek advice” on what could be said should have been enough to realise that she shouldn’t have been saying anything.

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What corruption is that tearful moronic (proposed) banner referring to?

Clubs not voting the way you wanted is not corruption.

Chair getting involved is just daft

2 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Anyone associated with that banner or still supports Low is a bigger part of the problem at the club than Archie or Caldwell could ever be.

We need gutted from top to bottom.

2/3 seasons Iv been saying this for. 

Low, Gerry and co. Please do one. 

5 hours ago, Midlife Crisis said:

She’s an utter embarrassment. Surely the rest of the BoD can see this. Or are they too busy kissing her arse to keep their place at the table?

Unless I am missing something on Facebook, which I don't use, it seems there's blanket acceptance that there's no issue with what she has done. Infact from what I'm being told, the daft boy who screenshotted his conversation, is the one who is the bad guy.

I still can't get my head around the fact that fans think it's appropriate or acceptable for the Chairman of a football club to be private messaging a fan offering off the record advice on how best to get a banner made up stating Scottish Football is corrupt to the core, without getting himself in trouble. 

rpgafh7klsc7mkx1okjd.jpg