The Partick Thistle thread

Trust the American media to analyze Kingsley to death!

http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2015-06-24/partick-thistle-mascot-kingsley-sun-scariest-mascots-phobia-fear-david-shrigley-masklophobia

They got a professor from the University of Boston to give his opinion with emphasis on his effect on Children! Lol!

Masklophobia :lol:

6) I don't and have never had issues with mascots or masked characters, but this one gives me the creeps. Is there something extra-weird about the Partick Thistle?Mian: Again, it is difficult to presume which characters children are more likely to find disturbing.

8)

The club have upset anti-nuclear protestors

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/arts/visual-arts/anti-nuclear-activists-blast-partick-thistle-mascot-1-3811268

Basically 'we don't have a case but we'll greet about it anyway'

You should have Kingsley fake fire nukes into the first away crowd to visit Firhill

If you get the Higginbotham who played between Feb and May 2014 then that’s a fantastic signing for any team in this league outside Celtic.

If you get the Higginbotham who played the rest of the last 2 years then good luck to you…

I would like to have kept him but he was almost certainly one of our higher earners- also keen to see how has opinion on plastic pitches has changed in 6 weeks.

I still think hes a class act even if hes a bit of a moany bam.

I'm all for having the likes of McDaid as depth, but at the moment it looks like we're losing players I feel are good starters at this level and unfortunately not going to be able to afford good enough replacements.