The Partick Thistle thread

8 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Our last couple of Friday nights at Accies were grim 1-0 defeats.

Graeme Smith flapping the ball into his own net and the game where Archie did this to Dougie Imrie

_57884700_imrie.jpg

Coupled with its moved so it can be televised, our record of televised games is absolutely awful I believe. I can't actually remember the last one we won. 

Can't wait for this game then. 

6 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Coupled with its moved so it can be televised, our record of televised games is absolutely awful I believe. I can't actually remember the last one we won. 

Can't wait for this game then. 

Think last win was Connahs Quay in 2019 but last league win was vs ICT in 2013, haven't got the spreadsheet to hand but think it's 20 or so league games. 

50 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Our last couple of Friday nights at Accies were grim 1-0 defeats.

Graeme Smith flapping the ball into his own net and the game where Archie did this to Dougie Imrie

_57884700_imrie.jpg

Delicious.

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Think last win was Connahs Quay in 2019 but last league win was vs ICT in 2013, haven't got the spreadsheet to hand but think it's 20 or so league games. 

It's 25 league games in a row without a win on TV, even if you strip out the OF games it's 13 and counting. edit: those figures don't count the 2 legs of the playoffs vs Livi either which I guess were league games of sorts?

Edited by Fuctifano

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

It's 25 league games in a row without a win on TV, even if you strip out the OF games it's 13 and counting. edit: those figures don't count the 2 legs of the playoffs vs Livi either which I guess were league games of sorts?

Thanks for checking that. That's very bleak indeed. Although, I guess we've won plenty league games that were kinda televised (streamed) so maybe the curse will be lifted. 

*narrator* 'the curse wasn't lifted'

I don't think it was, I remember being in Munro's that night and the score updates from Dingwall were coming through on whatever other game it was on TV, find it hard to believe if I was out then I wouldn't have watched the game

The match thread on here doesn't give any indication of it being on TV either, the opposite in fact.

I remember watching it in the Kelvin Dock. It may well have been a highlights package more or less after the game finished but i'm certain it was the live match that was on. It was a friday night after all and i'd probably had a few.