The Partick Thistle thread

We need to do absolutely everything we can to keep Tiffoney.

Some difference the boy has made.

Also, Stevie Bell deserves some amount of credit. Solid as anything tonight. Has a player ever played so little, but had such a positive impact? 

Also, going down might have been the best thing for this team.

We'll be coming up with a shitload of momentum and confidence and a clear plan of how to play. 

Would we have that if we were in the Championship this year? Doubt it given the start to the season we had this year, we'd have been in a relegation fight again.

Let's keep the hard done by story in the past and just look forward to a positive summer for the first time in a while.

Just now, Ad Lib said:

Really hope we chuck the game against Montrose so Falkirk potentially miss the playoffs.

Please, please, do this.

And make it really obvious too.

Edited by RandomGuy.

On 19/12/2020 at 17:11, MS RR said:

I did say a couple of weeks ago on here, that it's just a case of how many points Falkirk win the league by. Partick are just so poor atm and they are the only team that could genuinely challenge us. 

On 05/12/2020 at 20:08, MS RR said:

I'm more than confident that Falkirk will win the league, I think it's just a question of how much we win it by. Thistle don't appear to be any challenge at all. 

3a7.jpg

Fucking mental that we were 8 points behind Falkirk 3 weeks ago.

Can’t believe Rudden’s turnaround since he chested one in against Clyde. Almost as important as Tiffoney and Bell for me.

Very pleasing to have it sealed, hope we turn up pished for the Montrose game. 

28 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Anyone who said this was coming 23 (twenty three) days ago when were 2-0 down at half time going on 6 to East Fife is a liar or insane.

The turnaround since that half of football has been incredible.

No idea if it's possible or what his contract situation is, but I'd love to get Scott Tiffoney back again next season. If Declan McDaid hadn't been recalled by Dundee, I doubt we would have signed him and who knows where the f**k we'd be right now.

Fair fucks to McCall and everyone else at the club for getting it right eventually.

Just delighted to be out of this division, and going to thoroughly enjoy everyone else fight it out for that last spot in the Championship.

8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

No idea if it's possible or what his contract situation is, but I'd love to get Scott Tiffoney back again next season. If Declan McDaid hadn't been recalled by Dundee, I doubt we would have signed him and who knows where the f**k we'd be right now.

That seems like an incredible break, especially given we had to chuck the young lad from Rangers back to Ibrox to free up a loan spot as well. 

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

The turnaround since that half of football has been incredible.

Fair fucks to McCall and everyone else at the club for getting it right eventually.

Just delighted to be out of this division, and going to thoroughly enjoy everyone else fight it out for that last spot in the Championship.

Transfermkt says that Tiffoney (23 in August)  is out of contract at the end of the season.

IIRC, if Livingston offer Scott a new contract, we may have to pay compensation if we sign him.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Should never have been relegated last season so a well deserved promotion. Rudden coming good is thoroughly deserved as well, good on him. 

Nah, it was a deserved relegation. We were utter, utter shite and fully deserved the punting down to the diddy league. Delighted with today like, and I'm actually looking forward to next season. Rudden coming good is an extra bonus.