The Partick Thistle thread

4 points from Cove on Tuesday and Falkirk on Thursday and we'd be promoted. Falkirk don't play on Tuesday so best we can be on Tuesday night is 7 ahead with them having 3 games left.

You will thump us

Again the model more confident than the bookies - according to oddschecker only sky and BV offering outrights - who have the title chances as 66% us, 18% Falkirk and 16% Cove adjusting for over round. 

Possibly due to the model still underestimating Cove, it has us as very marginal favourites for tomorrow whereas the bookies give Cove a slightly bigger chance of winning. 

Us winning it 8 times out of 10 from here feels about right, I think? 

Also Montrose's play off chances went up about 10% by not playing. 

PXL_20210426_065112502.jpg

https://thejagsfoundation.co.uk/the-jags-foundation-initial-survey-results/

It was no surprise that there were high levels of support for the view the club had been poorly treated over the past year. The Jags Foundation is, however, all about looking forward.

A fine bit of gaslighting by the Jags Foundation.

It was no surprise that there were high levels of support for the view the club had been poorly treated over the past year. The Jags Foundation is, however, all about looking forward.

Good to see they fully comment on all the 'get rid of Jacqui Low' responses to the survey [emoji849]

11 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

A fine bit of gaslighting by the Jags Foundation.

Selective and patronising - which was it was pretty obviously going to be when I saw the questions/options, which ranged from leading/manipulative to bizarrely restrictive, to irrelevant.

Low probably thought she was doing some clever PR via her obvious "input" into this.

2 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

Selective and patronising - which was it was pretty obviously going to be when I saw the questions/options, which ranged from leading/manipulative to bizarrely restrictive, to irrelevant.

Low probably thought she was doing some clever PR via her obvious "input" into this.

Burst out laughing at "accountable football club board".

Its almost like they wrote the statement with what they wanted to say before the survey and just filled in the numbers later.

Good to see they fully comment on all the 'get rid of Jacqui Low' responses to the survey [emoji849]
Also I love the part about 25% sitting in the JL. Or to put it more simply 75% don't sit in the JL but we're not really interested in what you think.

2 hours ago, JudgeMudge said:

Injury update for tonight? Predictions, hopes, fears etc?

Win tonight and we are as good as up IMO.

Would 100% take a draw, which I think is the most likely result.

If Bannigan and Docherty are both out, I dont fancy our chances in midfield against Fyvie. And it is almost inevitable that Megginson will score. 

I'll go 1-1 (Megginson; Rudden)