The Partick Thistle thread

18 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Jeez. Good that the BBC journalists were close to the debate then. Hopeless.

That’s actually a good point, Kheredine from the BBC has had a shocker there. 

54 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

That’s actually a good point, Kheredine from the BBC has had a shocker there. 

Agreed! Plus Doncaster’s recent statements saying there was a positivity from the clubs towards his proposal has been shown to be utter crap!

Edited by Sting777

38 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Agreed! Plus Doncaster’s recent statements saying there was a positivity from the clubs towards his proposal has been shown to be utter crap!

He’s a liar, he was simply covering his own back so that when this goes to court, he can say, he tried everything to help Hearts out, but the “democratic” decision was made by the members, and that ruled for no reconstruction. 

24 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

He’s a liar, he was simply covering his own back so that when this goes to court, he can say, he tried everything to help Hearts out, but the “democratic” decision was made by the members, and that ruled for no reconstruction. 

Think you have that spot on. 

42 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

If Hearts' legal challenge results in them playing Premier League Football in the 2020-21 Season I will run down Buchanan Street wearing nothing but a red and yellow mankini.

Isn't that about the 5th different scenario you have used this threat for?

26 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

Is Hearts legal challenge to stop what’s happening or to be paid compensation?

Its for Ann Budge to attempt to save face so that her legacy isn't a team that were comfortably the worst in the SPFL Premiership this/last season.

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

Hearts, Partick and desperate chumps like Sting being effortlessly played for three full months by Neil fucking Doncaster and his 'lies', you hate to see it happen.

Revealed: SPL chief Neil Doncaster sees salary increase by £28k to ...

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

Hearts, Partick and desperate chumps like Sting being effortlessly played for three full months by Neil fucking Doncaster and his 'lies', you hate to see it happen.

Another Morton fan fuelling a strange obsession with Thistle, for some unknown reason. 

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

Don't flatter yourselves champ: it's Clyde and Queens Park fans who you'll be tussling with for relevance from now on. And Pollok soon enough as well.

A507576A-00E4-4BD1-BAD0-FF4BC5C5B220.thumb.jpeg.9f47449e99922f6c72fd556f864c42c5.jpeg

Forgive me, but I don’t think Morton know much about relevance, and certainly are in no position to give anyone above or below them lectures on it. 

35 minutes ago, virginton said:

FFS being called a chump by you is the equivalent of Bozo calling Sturgeon a fucking fanny. 

1 hour ago, BillyAnchor said:

Isn't that about the 5th different scenario you have used this threat for?

A quick search would show you that's the first and only time I've ever used the word "mankini" (before this post) on Pie and Bovril.

So no, it's about the first scenario I have used this threat for.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

A quick search would show you that's the first and only time I've ever used the word "mankini" (before this post) on Pie and Bovril.

So no, it's about the first scenario I have used this threat for.

Thanks for correcting me.