The Partick Thistle thread

Guest Axle Grease
12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dunfermline are either worried about what HMRC will or won’t do. Or there’s a cash flow problem at the club.

Jobby talk. 

18 hours ago, eez-eh said:

You’re right. This was thread was much better when it was just you desperately clutching at straws and crying into your keyboard.

Why the f**k are you still here?

IIRC it's the Ayr weans who are still greeting that McCall dumped your diddy team.

You've even worse at trolling than the Greenock jakeys.

23 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

IIRC it's the Ayr weans who are still greeting that McCall dumped your diddy team.

You've even worse at trolling than the Greenock jakeys.

It’s a multi-club forum, and I was initially responding to a Dunfermline fan defending his clubs decision to release 17 players with no prospect of finding a new club.

But I’m glad the mere presence of other clubs supporters on this thread doesn’t upset you at all.

And yes, I’m absolutely devastated that McCall left us to drop down to the seaside leagues.

46 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

^^^  question.......

20 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

It’s a multi-club forum

^^^..........answered. 👍

16 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Imo all 42 clubs won't survive just hope it won't be yous 

😳 did that post make sense in your head??

19 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Fair enough. Just had a wee look online. Can't see any suggestion that Alloa, Arbroath, Inverness, Morton, Dunfermline or Raith are selling them. So of the current Championship only Dundee and Hearts are selling them.

Some clubs have other fundraising schemes in place (Ayr sold tickets to a virtual Player of the Year night, Arbroath are selling brick sponsorship, Dunfermline have their Pars United funding scheme, the Morton Trust are raising money for them too) but very few are actually selling tickets.

Thistle are selling season tickets.  I bought mine last week. I'm fully aware that I'll probably not see a game this side of xmas, but know the club need the dough, and I'm in the, very fortunate, position that my job is reasonably secure.

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^  question.......

^^^..........answered. 👍

😳 did that post make sense in your head??

This is the Partick Thistle thread, not a multi-club thread. It's not for a place for jakeys from Dunfermline and Ayr to fight amongst themselves.

Perhaps that too complicated for the equally sad and bitter Morton trolls to understand.

Never touched that stuff, never will. That what you use as communion wine, Your Effluence? 😁

PS - If you really, really don't want me or any other non-Pertyck believers on your precious wee forum, why encourage it by continually biting? Just a thought. Here to help (like it or not)! 👍

Guest Axle Grease

Keep out of the green and in the red Mr Hucker is some way ahead. 

It matters not a jot, the colour of the dot. 

4 hours ago, ALJAGS76 said:

Thistle are selling season tickets.  I bought mine last week. I'm fully aware that I'll probably not see a game this side of xmas, but know the club need the dough, and I'm in the, very fortunate, position that my job is reasonably secure.

I know Thistle are selling season tickets, thats where the discussion started.

14 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Keep out of the green and in the red Mr Hucker is some way ahead. 

It matters not a jot, the colour of the dot. 

VT sprays them out with machinegunlike chatter

But they’re only wee dots, and he doesn’t matter. 🤪