The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

All the best with McCall.

Obviously I hope you lose to us the next three times we play. In fact, the more I think about it, its the least you could do.

Ayr have played more football at  Firhill in the last 3 games bewtween us than we’ve managed in two years 🤷🏾‍♂️

McCall can hopefully put together a team capable of playing the ball on the deck as required.

When McCall was here previously it was a wreck thanks to rugby playing tenants and no adequate drainage.

Edited by jagfox99

Delighted with this news as he was far beyond the others mentioned in my opinion. Happy if Archie comes back as assistant, he will learn a lot under McCall.

Total respect to the Ayr board on how they handled the situation and the Ayr fans who appreciate what he did with their club.

Edited by CrimeWritingJag

For once, well done to the board for not letting this drag out and getting our No1 target and supporters choice through the door very quickly. Lets not kid ourself though, he has a helluva task to get us on an even keel this season. 

Edited by Sting777

There’s rumours that there will be news about the club ownership this week as well.

I’d imagine the new owners will have given this appointment the green light.

I’d hate it if they came in and McCall was back out on his arse...

Partick Thistle don't really "expect" to win the league. 3 year of finishing in the play-offs and trying to get promoted with the odd challenge thrown in and McCall's 3 year deal will fly be.

He's a proven entity in this league. What's the lowest he finished with Partick Thistle last time round and QotS?