The Partick Thistle thread

He was an ungrateful twat at our POY awards then gives the lamest excuse for joining County - granted he is doing well for County and we have got a better keeper in Cerny so everyone is happy in that regard.

Fox handled the suition poorly so gets stick from a lot of thistle fans basically.

He was an ungrateful twat at our POY awards then gives the lamest excuse for joining County - granted he is doing well for County and we have got a better keeper in Cerny so everyone is happy in that regard.

Fox handled the suition poorly so gets stick from a lot of thistle fans basically.

Yes, but what was his "lame excuse"? For silverware and getting into the Scotland Squad? We were derided as being a smaller club yet less than a year later and he's achieved both us, that's pretty amusing you've got to admit and if it was the other way round you lot would undoubtedly bring it up too.

Yes, but what was his "lame excuse"? For silverware and getting into the Scotland Squad? We were derided as being a smaller club yet less than a year later and he's achieved both us, that's pretty amusing you've got to admit and if it was the other way round you lot would undoubtedly bring it up too.

If it was the other way around I would bring it up every day of the 2016/17 season. Especially if he gets minutes on the pitch for Scotland.

Please don't do that though.

Part of it being a poor excuse was that he'd already been called up to the Scotland squad when a Partick Thistle player. Claiming to move club so that you could be called up for Scotland, when you'd already been called up for Scotland with the team that you're leaving, was an illogical claim.

He could have just said it was a financial decision. Essentially Lyle Taylor came out and admitted as much, whereas Scott Fox and Kallum Higginbotham didn't. That's why two of them are derided by Thistle fans and the other isn't.

If it was the other way around I would bring it up every day of the 2016/17 season. Especially if he gets minutes on the pitch for Scotland.

Please don't do that though.

Considering it's only friendlies, and he'll be Nr 2 to Marshall I suspect he may well get minutes...

Considering it's only friendlies, and he'll be Nr 2 to Marshall I suspect he may well get minutes...

I hope he does. I'm off to the Italy game next week so that means I can relive an away day at Dingwall by standing behind the goals and abusing him.

I hope he does. I'm off to the Italy game next week so that means I can relive an away day at Dingwall by standing behind the goals and abusing him.

Can't see an away game in Italy being even remotely as good as a day out in Dingwall TBH.

Yeah Seaborne was much better than players like Piccolo, and sure he had his great performances and his shit performances. However, one thing i won't miss is his ability to completely give up as soon as things aren't going our way, something a few of our players know how to do too well.