The Partick Thistle thread

Naw mate, your post are.

Your team are in a false position because, yet again, your shoddy facilities fail to get a game on. I'd be embarrassed with that if I were in your position.

I don't know why I'm surprised though, the jammiest team who ever lived come up smelling of roses yet again, despite having done nothing to earn it.

Your team are in a false position because, yet again, your shoddy facilities fail to get a game on. I'd be embarrassed with that if I were in your position.

I don't know why I'm surprised though, the jammiest team who ever lived come up smelling of roses yet again, despite having done nothing to earn it.

^ Top six....

david_hasselhoff_05_wenn1504006.jpg

False position/ Aye we should be 4th