The Partick Thistle thread

16 hours ago, cilitbang said:

I would bin Gordon in general, we have many people ahead of him that can play his role: Bannigan/ Harkins/ Slater/ Penrice/ McCarthy/ Wilson and im probably forgetting someone. 

Use his loan allocation for someone that we might actually use. 

Gordon back to Motherwell with Sammon moving in the opposite direction.

:angel

That was a completely wild guess, btw. Gordon's Twitter suggests he's back training with the team, while Graeme McGarry's tweeted that Bradford are interested in Sammon along with "a few" other teams.

Edited by Nizzy

Bit odd that the Bell loan to St Johnstone isn't on the Club website or twitter feed. Maybe because the paperwork isn't completed yet but I'm hoping that the news is being held back to be included with new signing news once photographs, interviews etc. have been completed following training. 

9 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

Bit odd that the Bell loan to St Johnstone isn't on the Club website or twitter feed. Maybe because the paperwork isn't completed yet but I'm hoping that the news is being held back to be included with new signing news once photographs, interviews etc. have been completed following training. 

Could be trying to sneak him in the back door, 2 loan signings from the second bottom team in the championship is hardly improving the team.

1 hour ago, John MacLean said:

It is now along with Lennox to Cowdenbeath. We now eagerly await the incomers!!

19 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Moussa released by Dundee? Interesting?

I know the Dundee fans hate him but anytime we played them I thought he was a handful. Could be worth a punt. Personally I would like us to have a punt on someone like Henderson at Edinburgh. Close to  30 goals this season and I think he might be out of contract in the summer

Edited by Sting777

4 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

I know the Dundee fans hate him but anytime we played them I thought he was a handful. Could be worth a punt. Personally I would like us to have a punt on someone like Henderson at Edinburgh. Close to  30 goals this season and I think he might be out of contract in the summer

A remember him being a pain in the arse. But our defence was atrocious, probs says more about us last season than him. Pretty sure he was one of they guys who done something great out of nothing though.