The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Does he not owe like a million quid to that mob in Egypt before he can play again? 

Yes, fifa ruled he owed Al Ahly 1.2m US Dollars before he's allowed to be registered elsewhere. He spent months training with senior clubs last season but didn't come to anything as he's demanding the club he signs for pays the fine. 

So the guy that someone thought was Gregory Tade but later corrected to Andrea Mbuyi-Mutombo might actually have been Souleymane Coulibaly. 

It strikes me as an agent trying to drum up a bit of interest in a somewhat forgotten man. The palava with his former club sounds utterly unenforceable but not sure I'd like to put it to the test.

55 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

So the guy that someone thought was Gregory Tade but later corrected to Andrea Mbuyi-Mutombo might actually have been Souleymane Coulibaly. 

It strikes me as an agent trying to drum up a bit of interest in a somewhat forgotten man. The palava with his former club sounds utterly unenforceable but not sure I'd like to put it to the test.

A phone call from an agent to the hack was my first thought. 

A good rule of thumb re transfer speculation is to assume it all originates from an agent unless there is a direct quote from the club concerned. 

That would be an incredible signing for anyone in Scotland outside Celtic.
Signing for Ross County in 5...4...3...

I’d obviously take him back at RP but you may be slightly stretching it with that post.

32 minutes ago, GrahamJags said:

I'm collecting a ticket for the game tomorrow from the ticket office. Assuming I won't be made to walk through the unwashed to collect it from the Jackie Husband stand, where are the collections tomorrow?

Not noticed any mention of any change but I think for previous games v the OF it was at the office until a couple of hours before the game and then the main entrance to the main stand after that.