The Partick Thistle thread

Some fall from grace for him. He had some great games in midfield and defence in his POTY season (more so the latter) but ended up having some complete shitemares last season and had a big part to play in it being such a disaster (O.G against Hibs, giving up against County, getting skinned rotten by a CB against Motherwell, half-hearted challenge against Griffiths at Firhill...)

Shame shit different day season. Issues buying my season ticket, phone the office. It's closed (sound), was planning on leaving a message anyway.. "our mailbox is currently full and cannot receive anymore messages"

What the actual f**k lol? No money for you then..:rolleyes:

I'd guess, given the time between our announcement that he's left and United signing him, that this has been a case of "United want me, can I leave so I can sign for them?" and us not having to pay up any of his contract.

Hopefully.

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Enjoy him not bothering tracking his man then moaning about how pish his team mates are.

In all seriousness, should be a really good player, if he can be bothered. It’s a big if though.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If things are going well; congratulations, that's a very good signing.

If you're having a bad season; get it right fucking up yeez.

The general consensus seems to be that motivation is the thing that holds him back. Hopefully our bat-shit crazy Hungarian manager can get the best out of him...

2 minutes ago, Maine said:

I assume the only one we are keeping out of the three is Storey, or is keown just injured?

I would be happy to keep both of them.  Unlike Barton I didn't detect anything wrong with their attitudes last season. Storey struggled as he is a striker, not a winger. We need another central defender and we definitely need another striker.  Storey could score plenty in this league if we played him as a striker.