The Partick Thistle thread

Not impressed that the game on 23 September has been moved back by an hour to make certain that we encounter pissed up Old Firm fans on our way to the game (rather than it just being a possibility). I really don't get the reasoning behind this. The game at Ibrox will be over at say, 1.50pm and by the time the roasters are in full swing (from whatever side), we'd have been safely inside Firhill. Kicking off our game at 4pm guarantees that the fannies will be coming into pubs where Jags and Jambos are having comradely chat and we'll be forced to listen to their shite and tolerate being patronised. Pish. Utter pish.
That'll be so the jamtarts fans can go & watch their big team & vice versa [emoji108]

38 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Can we not just recall Penrice?

If we don't get anyone else in before the end of the transfer window, I would hope that's what we do, then we can just send him back on loan in January if/when Booth is back.

1 hour ago, GrahamJags said:

If we don't get anyone else in before the end of the transfer window, I would hope that's what we do, then we can just send him back on loan in January if/when Booth is back.

I don't think we can recall Penrice (or we can, but we wouldn't be able to play him before January, which would defeat the purpose) I think we'd have done that if we could and gone with Milan and Christie. Loan deal for the boy Miller at Celtic til January was my first thought as well.