The Partick Thistle thread

Looking forward to welcoming Alan to the club, any chance he can bring Ryan Edwards and Abdul Osman with him? Two great players who would definitely improve our midfield options. 

I'd be absolutely shocked if Archie left for Jam Tarts. England is probably more in line with his ambition not battling with the midlothian "Chavez" on what formation, what players to play or sign. Levein and Budge will be looking for someone to control.

4 hours ago, theGOAT said:

Looking forward to welcoming Alan to the club, any chance he can bring Ryan Edwards and Abdul Osman with him? Two great players who would definitely improve our midfield options. 

Minter m8.

1 hour ago, Vinnyjag said:

In terms of the team for Sat, I am sure Edwards is suspended for us and McGregor suspended for Hibs

...also David Gray and possibly Simon Murray but I'm not sure if he served his suspension during the playoffs?

Edited by jagfox99

Just so you know, Partick Thistle season ticket holders will get discounted entry into the Cup tie at McDiarmid if they present their book.

Can I bring my 2011/12 season book along from the last time we had books and qualify for the discount? 

Tbh you probably could

13 minutes ago, GrahamJags said:

Agreed. Be interesting to see if they replicate it for the league fixture the week after as well.

Won't ever happen. 

The gate is split evenly for the League cup tie. Hence offer open to both. 

League ties money goes to home club only. So they get to set ticket pricing. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.