The Partick Thistle thread

4 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Can't say I know a great deal about Turnbull but he seems to fit the profile of what we were looking to add. Believe it's a year loan with view to signing permanently at the end of the season. 

Aye, one word.  Handsome.

4 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

He thinks he's better than League 2 and Coventry by extension. Soor plooms.

There was a fair amount of "never rated him anyway, honest"-seethe from Coventry fans when we signed Bigirimana and Rose. They haven't seemed to take their players patching them for Scottish sides particularly well tbh.

Seems a bit odd at first glance that we could have picked him up on a free but chose to loan him, but I guess the details of any release clause arent in the public domain or he didn't want to commit to more than a year and this suits all parties. 

Hopefully we've got first refusal in a year's time if he turns out to be decent. 

A club down south turned him down due to high wages so I'm guessing the loan deal means we're only partially paying it. Some effort from the Twitter account to spell it all out out. Also nice to see the Coventry fans absolutely not bothered whatsoever [emoji41]