The Partick Thistle thread

Four Trialists today. Callum Williams played first half in goal. Former Blackburn Rovers.

2-0 down :(

No he didn't. Callum Williams, of Newcastle, is a defender

Only concern about today really is why were we trialling a keeper, we have 2 plus Cullen. Essentially I'm worried cerny is fucked.

Cerny hasn't recovered yet(wasn't supposed to by this stage). Scully picks up a knock in training and you are just needing a keeper to help you through a game. Edited by South Lanarkshire Jag

That number 4 trialist in particular looked woeful in those highlights. Thinking about heading to Kirkcaldy on Tuesday night so it'll be interesting to see how many of them are still there.

was that the Donnelly guy or long from Reading or have they been released?

was that the Donnelly guy or long from Reading or have they been released?

No idea which one he was. Just know that there were a few howlers from the guy in the Thistle top with number 4 on the back. I suspect it might have been the Czech guy though.

I remember Osman's game as a trialist v Dumbarton and plenty thought he wasn't up to much and the other trialist in midfield was better.

Although they do look fucking hopeless on those highlights.

Must have had plenty to drink before the game then. Osman did well in that game and the other guy in midfield poor. 

Anyone here going to apply to be Kingsley? I would but I'd be fired rapid for telling children to leave me the f**k alone and goading opposition fans for ninety minutes.

Anyone here going to apply to be Kingsley? I would but I'd be fired rapid for telling children to leave me the f**k alone and goading opposition fans for ninety minutes.

I've three years experience mascotting, no driver's license though.

It probably would've been quite cool doing it before it jumped the shark since whoever it was got to be on various TV shows. Now the club are desperately flogging the last bit of publicity out of it and no one really cares you're essentially giving up going for a pint before the match to stand in the freezing cold and high five kids.

you're essentially giving up going for a pint before the match to stand in the freezing cold and high five kids.

This is bang on. Might as well just go through the sex offenders register and offer it to one of them.