The Partick Thistle thread

Is there any chance the club can employ someone who can work the zoom on a camera. Had to give up, it’s bloody torture watching that. The action is miles away. For most of the time I have no idea who is on the ball, that’s when the camera guy is keeping up with play.  Was getting my season ticket next week but that is under threat after watching this nonsense!! Total embarrassment!!

Edited by Sting777

2 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Is there any chance the club can employ someone who can work the zoom on a camera. Had to give up, it’s bloody torture watching that. The action is miles away. For most of the time I have no idea who is on the ball, that’s when the camera guy is keeping up with play.  Was getting my season ticket next week but that is under threat after watching this nonsense!! Total embarrassment!!

It's a robot camera rather than a camera man. The robot appears to have taken a liking to Sneddon based on how much it focuses on him when we're up the other end of the pitch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54062392

12 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Did we not do subscription-based live streaming for overseas fans fairly recently that was actually decent? Why does this have to be so grubby?

We used the video feed from the TV creed that filmed for Sky/Sportscene when we were in the Premiership. Back to audio only once we were relegated.

I don’t think there is a camera guy. It’s supposed to be motion sensitive. There was one bit where the camera followed a ball boy at one end when the “action”was at the other end. It is pretty awful

4 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Even watching on a big screen it's very difficult to tell who is who. There either needs to be more close up action or a commentary for me to consider paying for this

I was watching it on a big screen as well. Had no idea who was on the ball in most instances!

3 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Even watching on a big screen it's very difficult to tell who is who. There either needs to be more close up action or a commentary for me to consider paying for this

The commentary is on Jagzone today, surprised they didn't link it up and offer it free for the test event.

This stream is horrendous.

Its clearly buffering/stuttering at the Club’s end.

The camera angle is appalling on a sunny day and not close enough to the pitch.

The automatic operator is so shite, often not following play.

The sound is piss poor.

And the football is shite.

But apart from that, really promising.

2 minutes ago, partick_twinny said:

The commentary is on Jagzone today, surprised they didn't link it up and offer it free for the test event.

Jagzone has been free for months. Are they charging again?