The Partick Thistle thread

14 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Afraid points for Originality can’t be handed to you. 

Originality is it?   

Family is it?  Victims is it? Suffering is it?

For a moment I thought I had blundered onto the Celtic thread. 

Any sympathy for the clearly 'unfair' situation has disappeared like snow aff a dyke. 

Now schadenfreude gets a wee look in.

44 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Originality is it?   

Any sympathy for the clearly 'unfair' situation has disappeared like snow aff a dyke. 

steve coogan shrug GIF

This boycott chat is getting bizarre. Leave that to the **** and **** imo. 

From Facebook...

For next season I propose we all go to the away games but stand outside the stadium and sing and cheer on the team whilst withholding our gate money and instead donating it to thistle. I’m sure we could get some speakers and listen via jagzone.  And I’m also pretty sure we’d be able to see some of the games from selected spots around the ground. We could bring along gazebo’s and food / drink. After the first few games we’d get clubs having to spend money to keep us away by employing more stewards etc Civil disobedience at its best! 
The team will still know we are supporting them and the opposition will know we are resolute in NOT giving them a penny of our money but instead costing them money! 
I also think it’d be a bit of a laugh 🤣🤣

I'm lost for words now...

3 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

From Facebook...

Some of our fans are fucking murder and an absolute embarrassment right now.

5 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Hopefully see a few more signings in the next few weeks, still some key areas that need covered. Made a good start to the window regardless.

We dont start training until September. Why the rush?

We'll probably be waiting for Premiership clubs or even Championship ones (here's looking at you Hearts) to sort out their situations before we can look at loan signings.

I doubt we'll be playing the English market unless another loan or two either.

2 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

What's the script with Bannigan? I watched him during your tie with Raith Rovers and he looked and played like a 35 year old on his way out. Was that just an off day or have injuries got the better of him?

McCall has a lot of faith in him and O'Ware. That they can perform will go along way to determining where we finish in League One next season.

With Banzo he lost a yard of pace with an injury he got a few years back. Has sat deeper over previous seasons and was/ is prone to a blunder at times.

I still think he's a decent player and he could regain form with Docherty in beside him in the middle of the park.

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

From Facebook...

Well I'm laughing...on the inside obviously.

That's my job...🤔

b*****ds!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Originality is it?   

😂😂😂😂😂

what you on about, maybe you’d be better blundering onto the Celtic thread. 

1 hour ago, R&Y99 said:

Hopefully see a few more signings in the next few weeks, still some key areas that need covered. Made a good start to the window regardless.

At least 1 Centre-Back, and another 1 or 2 wide players (one might be Cardle). Possibly a striker, I’m not sure what’s going on with Mansell, but not sure we’ll have many people willing to come in and be 3rd/4th Choice striker, so preferably someone, who won’t have to play all the time but is a solid option and can find the back of the net if and when thrown in. 

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

What's the script with Bannigan? I watched him during your tie with Raith Rovers and he looked and played like a 35 year old on his way out. Was that just an off day or have injuries got the better of him?

He’s got a lot slower since his injury, and he’s been woefully inconsistent this season, had only a few really good games, I think there is a big season in him again, but he needs to find some consistency, playing with Docherty in the midfield will be good for him I reckon. 

We dont start training until September. Why the rush?

We'll probably be waiting for Premiership clubs or even Championship ones (here's looking at you Hearts) to sort out their situations before we can look at loan signings.

I doubt we'll be playing the English market unless another loan or two either.

Footballing wise, there’s maybe no real rush, but there’s no football on, and fans want signings.