The Partick Thistle thread

Ray Bradshaw on Soccer FM saying we got all of our targets barring Alan Forrest. 

Caldwell was offered Kevin Nisbet in the summer.

GGGH and Kenny Miller getting linked with Kelty Hearts 🤷‍♂️

On 03/02/2020 at 12:50, jagfox99 said:

Ray Bradshaw on Soccer FM saying we got all of our targets barring Alan Forrest. 

GGGH and Kenny Miller getting linked with Kelty Hearts 🤷‍♂️

He was offered James Craigan too, and turned him down. No room for that sort of mentality at the club, maybe? guys who give everything and show a love of The Club.

On 03/02/2020 at 12:50, jagfox99 said: 

That one is a bit hard to believe, if you believe what you read in the papers last week that the Pars turned down a £250,000 bid from Hibs just before the window closed 

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

That one is a bit hard to believe, if you believe what you read in the papers last week that the Pars turned down a £250,000 bid from Hibs just before the window closed 

He was a free agent in the summer...

He was a free agent in the summer...

Technically he wasn’t but had a release clause due to Raith staying down. I think the fee is still to be agreed via tribunal but I would imagine Partick could’ve paid it easily enough.

13 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Technically he wasn’t but had a release clause due to Raith staying down. I think the fee is still to be agreed via tribunal but I would imagine Partick could’ve paid it easily enough.

Tribunal was thrown out.bit of a surprise really as rovers are notorious for there good transfer business.

7 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Tribunal was thrown out.bit of a surprise really as rovers are notorious for there good transfer business.

Did Dunfermline have to pay a fee in the end up? 🤔

8 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Nope. A fantastic deal for us

Not half. I couldn't recall a fee changing hands at the time. 

He has had a great season and will probably get a (relatively) big money move in the summer. 

Never showed much for us apart from a sterling performance in the league cup up in Perth.

We then signed Conor Sammon and Myles "fucking" Storey and he never got another look in. 

Its a funny old game 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/club-statement-celtic-ticketing/?fbclid=IwAR0TnuGOlqmVKAW9O8HiYCJAHoJvb_3ClCDQrwmN6pCWZjC914tV-93eVl4

One thing to take away is, “The Club has commissioned a new ticketing provider, utilised from March 3rd onwards” so maybe buying tickets online *might* not be as much of a clusterfuck or worse...

Edited by cilitbang

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/club-statement-celtic-ticketing/?fbclid=IwAR0TnuGOlqmVKAW9O8HiYCJAHoJvb_3ClCDQrwmN6pCWZjC914tV-93eVl4

One thing to take away is, “The Club has commissioned a new ticketing provider, utilised from March 3rd onwards” so maybe buying tickets online *might* not be as much of a clusterfuck or worse...

If anything summed up how much of a shambles we are off the park (as well as on it), this is it. Absolute embarrassment.

27 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I get why it shouldn’t happen, but tbh I’m not really arsed that we sold 200 Celtic fans tickets that didn’t exist.

It was more than that according to CelticSLO. 2 full rows that never existed and several numbers in all the rows that never existed (and never have). Plus the tickets the club sold to Celtic fans for the Excellent Main Stand. 

This was all about making money and to Hell with the feelings of the home supporters (and to an extent the Celtic fans with no seats either). If this is a sign of future fan ownership then we’ll be out of business by Christmas