The Partick Thistle thread

5 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Mayo confirmed.

Has there been any update on sending Mansell on loan?

No but there's something in my head that the transfer window for league 1 and 2 clubs is different, don't know if that's just August or applies to January as well, we put Sena on loan to Montrose in September

Edited by Fuctifano

Definite improvement. Soft as hell penalty and apart from the Brownlie/Bannigan cock up that led to it, the defence looked pretty solid which is a major plus.  Cardle was definitely lucky to stay on the pitch. Rudden looked off the pace when he came on but sure both him and Graham will get goals but we need a league win pretty damn quick

9 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Definite improvement. Soft as hell penalty and apart from the Brownlie/Bannigan cock up that led to it, the defence looked pretty solid which is a major plus.  Cardle was definitely lucky to stay on the pitch. Rudden looked off the pace when he came on but sure both him and Graham will get goals but we need a league win pretty damn quick

Nah. It was a penalty.

Rudden was a bit weird - kind of like a headless offside chicken! But he’s quick and enthusiastic!

2 hours ago, JudgeMudge said:

Most new signings seemed to be upgrades. Only downside was Mackinnon, who looks slow and heavy. Graham was good in first half but faded.

I actually disagree. Thought McKinnon was decent. Think we lost a bit by taking him away from the middle of the park. Graham was decent.

8 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I actually disagree. Thought McKinnon was decent. Think we lost a bit by taking him away from the middle of the park. Graham was decent.

Agree regards MacKinnon. Broke up so much of the play. We missed him when he went off. He reads the game really well. There was a moment Infront of the JHS him n Kerr were chasing down the ball, it was never his to get. But he kept going and bossed Kerr off it really easily. I don't care if he's slow. He's rarely out of position that he requires to be running about to keep up with play. 

Agree regards MacKinnon. Broke up so much of the play. We missed him when he went off. He reads the game really well. There was a moment Infront of the JHS him n Kerr were chasing down the ball, it was never his to get. But he kept going and bossed Kerr off it really easily. I don't care if he's slow. He's rarely out of position that he requires to be running about to keep up with play. 

I think McKinnon was taken off because he’s still not up to full fitness as yet. We definitely missed him when he went off though, as we don’t have anyone else who can do that job. Didn’t help that Barjonas was atrocious when he came on as well.