The Partick Thistle thread

If De Vita does find himself at Falkirk then he could up against Ryan Stevenson who has signed for Stranraer. I don't think I can remember a Thistle signing with such high expectation and so disappointing a return as Stevenson.

If De Vita does find himself at Falkirk then he could up against Ryan Stevenson who has signed for Stranraer. I don't think I can remember a Thistle signing with such high expectation and so disappointing a return as Stevenson.

IMG_2267.jpg

I remember the day we signed Sammon and Storey and thought ‘Yas 2 good signings who will score a good few goals and keep us up’, what a fuckin hairy bawsack we made of that season ( and every season since).

The only summer signing who improved the team, if he stays fit and his set pieces don't fall off a cliff he's probably worth close to 10 goals & assists combined between now and the end of the season.

Read on the Falkirk thread that Gary Miller might be coming back (he only signed a short term deal with Falkirk so can move at some point this month), I'm not one of those who thinks we should sign everyone who used to play for us but I think he'd be decent in that he can cover all along the backline.

The only summer signing who improved the team, if he stays fit and his set pieces don't fall off a cliff he's probably worth close to 10 goals & assists combined between now and the end of the season.
Read on the Falkirk thread that Gary Miller might be coming back (he only signed a short term deal with Falkirk so can move at some point this month), I'm not one of those who thinks we should sign everyone who used to play for us but I think he'd be decent in that he can cover all along the backline.
I heard that a while back about Miller and as i said before he would do a job as cover til the summer and he is also coaching the under 16's at firhill anyway so that would be a no brainer for me

12 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

He’s been playing in midfield since coming into the team bar one game and probably our most consistent player.

On 01/01/2020 at 10:19, costa said:

I remember the day we signed Sammon and Storey and thought ‘Yas 2 good signings who will score a good few goals and keep us up’, what a fuckin hairy bawsack we made of that season ( and every season since).

And the occasional one before