South Lanarkshire Jag

Partick Thistle 2020/21 thread

I trust the current board to do enough due dilligence to have an idea either way.

You are not the first to state that you trust the current board to make the right decision, but It seems pretty unanimous on here that Lowe and the rest of the last board were not the right people, but did Beattie not choose to hand the reins to them?

2 hours ago, Mancubus said:

You are not the first to state that you trust the current board to make the right decision, but It seems pretty unanimous on here that Lowe and the rest of the last board were not the right people, but did Beattie not choose to hand the reins to them?

No idea.  And me saying that I trust the current board isn't based on this huge knowledge of how competent they are, it's basically giving them the benefit of the doubt that they don't fancy causing any harm to the club.  It's clear they thought Lowe was, at best, not doing a great job, so they got her out.  So I don't imagine they'd purposefully put someone else in charge who was going to do similar.  Would they do it not purposefully?  Very possible.

Assume we can't add Connah's Quay tickets to our season ticket for some stupid reason?  I know I couldn't add any last year, but still.

For anyone that can't make tomorrow's game, it is on s4c. You can get that channel through the BBC iPlayer. Think s4c have an app as well.

Zanatta cup tied for today which means our only attacking options are Miller, Cardle, De Vita and Mansell. Thanks for that league winning squad Gary.

We couldn't break down QoS with a full squad. Today could be even trickier.

IMG_20191012_160624.thumb.jpg.e993d36477b4f83b44c8b3a29aebbb87.jpg

Looking like 3 at the back. Cardle supporting King Kenny? 🤔

We look alright, but that might be because this rabble are the most limited example of Brexit "they don't like it up 'em" agricultural hoof all that has visited Firhill in as long as I can remember. Granted, we're shitebags and would usually cave under that, but jesus theyre poor. How the f**k did Killie lose to this? 

Oh and quite impressed with Kakay so far. Certainly better than Joe "Miles Fucking Storey" Cardle. 

If you don’t want him we’ll take him back(again)

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Oh and quite impressed with Kakay so far. Certainly better than Joe "Miles Fucking Storey" Cardle. 

Not a great comparison, imo. Cardle is technically a good footballer whose legs look to have disappeared, whereas Storey has never had any ability at all other than to run very fast.

Hard to judge us on today because Connah’s Quay were terrible. As was Cardle. We were comfortable though.

Obviously he scored today and wasn’t awful but I don’t get De Vita. No idea what position he’s (supposed to be) playing. Kakay looked very good today. Never want to see O’Ware in midfield again.

Pretty clear what McCall thinks of Mansell if he wouldn’t bring him on today.

8 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

Obviously he scored today and wasn’t awful but I don’t get De Vita. No idea what position he’s (supposed to be) playing. Kakay looked very good today. Never want to see O’Ware in midfield again.

Pretty clear what McCall thinks of Mansell if he wouldn’t bring him on today.

Tam O'Ware played very well in midfield today.  Gave us protection and physically that we have sorely missed .  

Thought O’Ware was fine and did a job. It’s not a long-term solution though.