South Lanarkshire Jag

Partick Thistle 2020/21 thread

17 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Immediately prior to those 8 games of course, Alan Archibald had got us relegated from the Premier League in a play off to a Championship side in one of the most disappointing performances I have ever seen from a Thistle team, which was of course preceded by one of the worst seasons I have ever seen; Adam Barton and Ryan Edwards at CM, Miles Storey, Danny Devine, Abdul Osman selling baseball caps et al.

Immediately prior to that, he kept us up for our longest run in umpteen years.  Immediately prior to that, the dinosaurs died out.  

We get it, you like Caldwell, but please stop.

Genuinely delighted.

No “best wishes for the future” or “thanks for all his work” in the statement suggests that the current board think he’s an absolute tosser as well.

Undeniably correct decision however I'm not getting ahead of myself until its confirmed Miller is not getting it beyond Saturday. 

@Divposted a thread on twitter yesterday about Partick's poor performance, today Partick sack their manager.  Further proof that Div is an all-knowing being

Just now, senorsoupe said:

@Divposted a thread on twitter yesterday about Partick's poor performance, today Partick sack their manager.  Further proof that Div is an all-knowing being

I've just finished slaying Stevie Crawford. If he goes tomorrow I'll be taking donations from Hearts and Hibs fans.

8 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Dick Campbell has resigned from Arbroath this afternoon. Not sure if it's been announced yet. 

Big coincidence if not related. 

Sha hoor, serr               Strange coincidence indeed.            

Earlier today, the board of Partick Thistle Football Club informed manager Gary Caldwell that his contract has been terminated with immediate effect.

A further update will be provided later today

Do we really need a further update? 🤔