The Partick Thistle thread

Your club might have done, yes.

While you're there and you have an audience, maybe you'd like to tell us what Celtic have done to upset you so that you are resident in their European Campaign thread openly wishing for crowd trouble and for their fans to be severely injured if not killed?

Why do you hate us so much? I know you're a troll, but I'm genuinely interested.

As for your question - I hate Celtic because of their racist, sectarian, violent, sanctimonious, hypocritical and politically illiterate supporters. I hate them because they employ racist and bigoted staff, I hate that they Hoover up the best talent in our league for pennies and leave them to rot on the bench. I hate them for constantly talking our game down and flashing their knickers at the English Premier, further undermining our league and our clubs.

I hope that's a comprehensive enough answer to your question.

There's hope on the horizon folks.

As the song goes 'we'll walk a thousand miles for one of your goals. Oh Thistle'.

Well, by my back of a fag packet calculations we have 'walked' about 890 miles so far on our travels with out scoring so we are on track to score at MEHdiarmed park in a few weeks time :)

#GoodTimes

There's hope on the horizon folks.

As the song goes 'we'll walk a thousand miles for one of your goals. Oh Thistle'.

Well, by my back of a fag packet calculations we have 'walked' about 890 miles so far on our travels with out scoring so we are on track to score at MEHdiarmed park in a few weeks time :)

#GoodTimes

"Million miles" still a way to go.

I come on so I don't need to read about pant wetters.

Although bottom of the league and with 2 goals I'm starting to get a bit wet.

Broadly this.

Still a bit early to be talking of settling for 11th - stating the obvious but I think the big thing is that when/if ( :( ) we manage to get our first win we really have to use it as a springboard to go on a wee unbeaten run (WDWDDW, something like that - keeps us in touching distance at worst and depending on other results gets us into a position of safety at best). We've no games against Aberdeen or Celtic until 30th December according to the OS - a good run prior to the double header away at Aberdeen (30th Dec) then Celtic two days later (2nd january) is essential.

A good January window a la County could be what it takes to see us safe too.

Said it when the fixtures came out... October is when we'll start staking a claim in the league. Stay on the coat tails til then, I'll be happy with that.

The fixture list wasn't kind to us. Added to that a ridiculous amount of injuries and suspensions!

If we come out of this and we're sitting 10th at Christmas, I'll be over the moon.

One things for certain, regardless of personal opinion, the management and players need every bit of support we can give them. If we get behind them, and it gives them an extra breath, we can say we've done our job as supporters.

Any fan, who sits snyping on the sidelines, gets on players backs, at this point in a campaign? I don't know if they can call themselves a supporter.

Said it when the fixtures came out... October is when we'll start staking a claim in the league. Stay on the coat tails til then, I'll be happy with that.

The fixture list wasn't kind to us. Added to that a ridiculous amount of injuries and suspensions!

If we come out of this and we're sitting 10th at Christmas, I'll be over the moon.

One things for certain, regardless of personal opinion, the management and players need every bit of support we can give them. If we get behind them, and it gives them an extra breath, we can say we've done our job as supporters.

Any fan, who sits snyping on the sidelines, gets on players backs, at this point in a campaign? I don't know if they can call themselves a supporter.

Spot on.

totally agree