The Partick Thistle thread

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Tiffoney from Livi signs on loan. Decent on paper.

Aye I’m happy with that.

After the McDaid move fell through I was surprised we hadn’t added a similar player.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Should be decent, given he’s mostly played above this level throughout his career.

Is there any news on the striker from down south we were trying to sign? 

Read somewhere it wasn't happening due to some red tape. I'd assume this loan signing has firmly put it into the sea for this season.

20 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Read somewhere it wasn't happening due to some red tape. I'd assume this loan signing has firmly put it into the sea for this season.

Dick Campbell was quoted somewhere saying he had 3 loans all ready to be concluded from England before finding out last minute it can only be loans from Scotland.

15 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Dick Campbell was quoted somewhere saying he had 3 loans all ready to be concluded from England before finding out last minute it can only be loans from Scotland.

I find it mental that any manager thought they'd be able to loan players from down south. The international transfer window was never extended. 

2 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Do your lot ever release the match highlights to the general public or is it always a case of sign up to jagzone of f**k off? 

No - the overall highlights package is usually only available on JZ. For last night’s game as it was Scottish Cup, there should be highlights put up for free by the Scottish Cup media team however.