The Partick Thistle thread

10 minutes ago, JustDom said:

Probably more worrying that he's only played 6 times.

6 league games. 9 games in total according to transfermarkt.

Shite record both in terms of appearances and output, especially considering we paid a fee for him.

10 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

I see McDaid has played full game for Dundee tonight, take it that deal is off then!

Loans are extended until end of March.

Jack Hamilton at Arbroath has played for his parent club and two clubs on loan.

6 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

I see McDaid has played full game for Dundee tonight, take it that deal is off then!

Played on Saturday as well.

I believe the loan window was extended until the end of March, so I’d guess that means he’s still eligible to come on loan to us. Whether Dundee still want to send him might be the real issue.

Did it ever get confirmed how badly injured Docherty was/is? I’m sure I remember McCall saying he was going for a scan but I can’t remember if they ever said what the result was.

And is Tam O’Ware still fucked or are we going to have him being fit to add to our list of woes.

I really wish I knew what that Freddie Freeloader P&B account is for, have seen it before on our threads from time to time and saw it again not long ago; I would guess its some sort of weird journalism/gambling bot scraping posts for stats or something going by the account name and the fact it's been on the site since 2015 w/o a single post to its name.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/profile/63141-freddie-freeloader/

but then the thing is that you don't need an account to see P&B threads, just for posting on them, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what it's about...

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We're dishing out more punishment to you:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2023672/jordon-forster-dundee-defender-attracting-transfer-interest-from-league-one-duo/

Enjoy battling it out with Falkirk for one of the worst CH's in Scottish football.

When they say battling it, I guess they mean the loser of said battle has to actually sign him?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

We're dishing out more punishment to you:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2023672/jordon-forster-dundee-defender-attracting-transfer-interest-from-league-one-duo/

Enjoy battling it out with Falkirk for one of the worst CH's in Scottish football.

I really hope this is just lazy journalism as unless we have had an injury crisis in lockdown it’s really our attacking options by far we need to strengthen 

Just now, third lanark said:

I really hope this is just lazy journalism as unless we have had an injury crisis in lockdown it’s really our attacking options by far we need to strengthen 

Tbf we've been back training as of this morning so that's probably 2 centre halves out for a month and Zak Rudden tearing his ACL getting out of his car already. 

10 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Also I tried to work out just there who still plays for us, forgot 4 of them. Remarkably I remembered Shea Gordon though. 

Shea Gordon is etched into my brain.

Which is remarkable giving how fucking invisible he has been anytime I've seen him play.