The Partick Thistle thread

33 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Good news. A phone call has been made, a misunderstanding cleared up and we’re all pals again. Good luck for the upcoming season.

Really was never expecting to see you say that last bit 😂 but Fair Enough mate. 

Quite a “classy” thing from McCall to phone and clear it up, I’d say 😜

4 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Really was never expecting to see you say that last bit 😂 but Fair Enough mate. 

Quite a “classy” thing from McCall to phone and clear it up, I’d say 😜

Always try to fair and balanced whilst staunchly defending my team. No different from any other football supporter i guess. Well done to McCall though.

Was watching for about 10-15 mins and saw both goals, which were a pair of good strikes.

You can never really take too much from these games, but I still get the fear every time O’Ware or Brownlie are near the ball. Glass looks like a very tidy player though.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Apart from 5 minutes when the stream went down, it’s working much better today. Still not the easiest to tell who’s who, but it hasn’t abandoned an attack to show Jamie Sneddon wandering about so that’s something.

Glass and Graham both look good.

It did follow some pigeons though!

A fairly good performance today, responded really well to going behind twice, and in the end possibly could have won the game, couple of chances where we could've capitalised. Sneddon didn't cover himself in glory at Ayr's second goal, however all in all, an acceptable result and performance. Glass looks a very good player, McKenna at the back seems solid too, and Ross Docherty put in another brilliant shift, reckon he'll be a massive player for us this season. A final friendly on Friday Night at Firhill, and then onto St. Mirren in the cup next week. 

9 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Don't read too much into preseason, but it looks like we're going to be playing 4-2-3-1 until rudden is fit at least

It seems that will be the shape we will be going with going by the friendlies, I expect two up top when Rudden is back however.