The Partick Thistle thread

On 20/09/2020 at 20:45, forameus said:

Nice to see that the much trumpeted "look how brilliant and futuristic we are" AI solution has turned out - in our case at least - to be utterly guff.  The BBC article made it sound amazing, but we should've known.  

Although putting in an AI that tries to detect play at a game at Firhill was always going to have a bit of a task on its hands. Surprised it didn't just self-terminate with its thumb up as it heade

8 minutes ago, Benidorm said:

All that's missing from that flag is a poppy.

Or the red cross to continue through the Thistle badge.

Mind boggling someone thought that was a good enough* idea to spend their actual money on it. Minter.

*good in any way

Edited by Jacky1990

That flag though...

A huge apology is owed to Stranraer for it. They weren't mewling like bitches at every opportunity and actually seem to have got over it. Shameful to include them on such massive slice of fabric based mintering.

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

It’s been a miserable 3 years. 2 relegations and another near-miss. A revolving door of jobbers and wasters disgracing the red & yellow on the pitch. An egomaniac with a cult following slithering her way into full control of the club.

But that is the worst thing that’s happened to Partick Thistle in the 21st century.

She gave guidance on that flag, and approved. 

281E6767-4B04-450D-BCD9-92BF224C1664.jpeg

2 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Jacqui Low pretty much dictated what should be on that banner when she was DMing wee guys on Facebook a couple of months ago. It'll be displayed in Firhill long before fans are back.

We are a fucking joke.

After seeing us parade the Colin Weir Flag round the ground before it was hung embarrassingly in the North Stand, I thought we'd peaked. It seems not

17 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

if we can draw Rangers* at Firhill in one of the cups so some of their minky fans hang around and indulge in some petty thievery again, that'd be just lovely

Any decent Thistle fan walking past Firhill should just burn the whole thing down and put us out of our misery.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That flag though...

A huge apology is owed to Stranraer for it. They weren't mewling like bitches at every opportunity and actually seem to have got over it. Shameful to include them on such massive slice of fabric based mintering.

Oh

Now I get it.

I thought it was some memorial to the World Wars or something.

But, wow, it isn't. I can just imagine 20,000 toes curling in embarrassment at your next home game. 

32 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Oh

Now I get it.

I thought it was some memorial to the World Wars or something.

But, wow, it isn't. I can just imagine 20,000 toes curling in embarrassment at your next home game. 

What?