The Partick Thistle thread

23 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Jagzone has been free for months. Are they charging again?

Not sure, I meant more that the commentary wasn't included with the steam on YouTube.

But I did try to log into Jagzone and found my account suspended because my payment details expired and need updated. Once I saw that I didn't bother looking for the commentary.

The stream was awful. On the football side of things happy with our showing, we looked good going forward with some good link up play and were neat and tidy at the back. Hopefully a sign of things to come this season.

A good test to look forward to next week with the game against Hearts, will be interesting to see how we perform.

12 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Ridden was listed as 26, but on the club page it says his number is 10 - sorry if that is bad news

Rudden didn’t play today. That was Andy Rodden (who is listed on the website and today as 26) that played. Rudden has a knock. 

1 hour ago, Reid said:

No idea what you’re on about. I was meaning it’s good because Mansell was 18 last season.

He thought Rudden was in today’s squad as number 26 instead of the number 10 which is listed as his squad number. This led to the assumption that someone else could have been using number 18 without Mansell leaving the club.

But seeing it wasn’t actually Rudden using a different number, this argument fails. I’d guess you’re right and Mansell is away, which is about 2 years too late.

26 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I’d guess you’re right and Mansell is away, which is about 2 years too late.

Not surprised if he is, McCall has never rated him, and neither has most of the fanbase. Might bring in another striker then if he goes, although likely be a backup, because I reckon we have 3 pretty decent strikers for this level. 

1 minute ago, JagsCG said:

Not surprised if he is, McCall has never rated him, and neither has most of the fanbase. Might bring in another striker then if he goes, although likely be a backup, because I reckon we have 3 pretty decent strikers for this level. 

If you include Zak Rudden, he is a bit of a crock, it seems.