The Partick Thistle thread

36 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I still have cringe everytime i see McKenna and The Edge colliding against Morton,he is raw but i would not have been upset if he had stayed at Falkirk.We did offer him an 18 month deal when he 1st came to Falkirk but his agent who i think is his dad only wanted a 6 month deal.

Whose the edge

6 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Jacqui Low, an apparent PR guru who has been at pains to rebrand us as "Partick Thistle Family Club", authorises the signature of someone accused of rape on a college campus. 

What a farce.

In Paintet face we trust #doonthekermitt #duedilligance

Was wondering why Henry Winter was tweeting his congratulations to Ciaran McKenna.

Turns out he does a podcast with Markus Fjørtoft. Henry Winter was one of their guests. 

Bropod apparently...hmmm.

I see the Club are, rightfully, celebrating the GoFundMe contribution of £40k.

But, when they are telling us how great we are in contributing £200k in the last 5 months, why are they not making it clear that about £150k of that is Season Ticket sales, and therefore money they'd get every year, anyway. Why are they including it in the running total? It seems to lump ST sales in as Fan Donations.

On 18/08/2020 at 00:49, dave.j said:

@jagfox BLM were you involved in the Partick Thistle Family Club Merch?

No. Helped Phil by sticking up bits and bobs on social media.

How has it come about that the Club's Official merchandiser are using that "brand" to sell t-shirts etc? 

f**k knows. redyellow.org were 'allowed' to use that badge rather than the official, official one at first. Put a few folk off so Phil has largely binned that for new designs.

£2000 raised so far...

Spoiler

Flyer18.png.9e3a62099e4f84a646903e013b9b8465.png

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Sensational opening interview from the bold Ciaran too. Apparently we're the biggest club outside the Premiership.

Tony Fitzpatrick: Hold my beer!

Standard new signing bingo card interview. "Massive club", "fresh start", "get the club back to where they belong", etc.

What's hilarious is that he's managed to rile a few people with an obvious nonsense line. 

2 hours ago, dave.j said:

But, when they are telling us how great we are in contributing £200k in the last 5 months, why are they not making it clear that about £150k of that is Season Ticket sales, and therefore money they'd get every year, anyway. Why are they including it in the running total? It seems to lump ST sales in as Fan Donations.

They probably don’t expect us to be allowed in to a game this season and then pay separately to stream the game, so see it as a donation 

5 hours ago, dave.j said:

DR Doom strikes again... what fckn difference does it make unless all you want to do is continue to peddle negativity about the club???

For accuracy the fans have raised more than £185k out-with ST sales.