The Partick Thistle thread

29 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

What chances a points deduction from the SFA? What level of deduction would write off the season?

They can fine us or revoke our membership, but can’t issue a points deduction.

14 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

They can fine us or revoke our membership, but can’t issue a points deduction.

Though expulsion from the SFA would make us ineligible to participate in SPFL competitions.

Realistically the most we’re getting here is fined.

Edited by Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Have any of Partick Thistle Family Cult started a GoFund me page?

100% some Facebook cult member gives it the "we should collate the boycott money we would normally spend going to away games to fund this"

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

£2500 fine each according to Ewan Murray from the Guardian on twitter. Could've been worse.

Today’s sfa  meeting to deliver punishment would have cost more on expenses and light refreshments, A total waste of time and energy 

27 minutes ago, Jollyjag said:

Some posts saying hearts and thistle got off lightly with fines .relegated with a game in hand over a team we have a great record against dreary me

Considering what people were saying we could get, (most of it the media hyping it up) we did get off lightly in this instance anyway. 

Edited by JagsCG

4 hours ago, Jollyjag said:

Some posts saying hearts and thistle got off lightly with fines .relegated with a game in hand over a team we have a great record against dreary me

Hiya Jacqui, welcome to the P&B forum. 

f**k off out my club please.

This (last) season against QoS: WI, DI, LI*. It was hardly a surefire 3 points at Palmerston for you.

* That was the game where Brownlie scored to get us the 3pts that kept us above you in the end. I'd be more angry at him if I were you...

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

This (last) season against QoS: WI, DI, LI*. It was hardly a surefire 3 points at Palmerston for you.

* That was the game where Brownlie scored to get us the 3pts that kept us above you in the end. I'd be more angry at him if I were you...

The game in hand was against ICT. Two 3-1 wins from two matches against them in the aborted season. Not unreasonable to believe we could have secured 3 points if that game had been played.