The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Chairman Jaqui playing a pr blinder on Facebook. A very strange affair. Going by the comments nobody has twigged that Ms Low wrote the piece for the lad to put up. 

The grammar is pretty shite, but I wouldn’t put it past her to have intentionally written the statement like that...

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

The grammar is pretty shite, but I wouldn’t put it past her to have intentionally written the statement like that...

Family mentioned twice and ‘my DMs are open’ swings it for me 😂😂

4 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Family mentioned twice and ‘my DMs are open’ swings it for me 😂😂

The cult are out in force today. Apparently that lad has started a thread about me on a fans Facebook page and my twitter has been getting hammered all day. 

Don't criticise our dear leader. The Kool Aid drinkers don't like that. 

5 minutes ago, dave.j said:

The cult are out in force today. Apparently that lad has started a thread about me on a fans Facebook page and my twitter has been getting hammered all day. 

Is he on here, I thought the new guy who started a couple of threads might be him.

16 minutes ago, dave.j said:

I was told ' to f**k'off my a so called friend on Facebook because I criticised our esteemed leader.

1 hour ago, Jollyjag said:

We need to hit the ground running this year we need to stop losing goals from set pieces  centre backs need to be strong

This is a good point, for all we had tall enough Defenders last season, they were rarely good in the air. Need to have a solid defensive structure, also concentration from the defenders needs to be better, often last season around the 75th minute, they'd go on a maze of errors, they need to be a lot more focused. 

6 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

This is a good point, for all we had tall enough Defenders last season, they were rarely good in the air. Need to have a solid defensive structure, also concentration from the defenders needs to be better, often last season around the 75th minute, they'd go on a maze of errors, they need to be a lot more focused. 

If O'Ware is a regular we will struggle 

13 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

If O'Ware is a regular we will struggle 

Unless he improves from last season. We can only hope that he might. That said, I still think maybe another Centre-Half of experience wouldn’t be a bad thing. 

35 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Hearts and Thistle: We need transparency about the SPFL.

SPFL: We're happy for you to publish the arbitration decision in full.

Hearts and Thistle: Naw, no' that kind of transparency.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-partick-thistle-hammer-spfl-22461694

Corrupt to the core, out to get us... The cult should be getting their DMs arriving in any second. 

3 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

What chances a points deduction from the SFA? What level of deduction would write off the season?

Not sure that the SFA can effectively impose a points reduction as it's a SPFL competition. I'd say some kind of fine at worst...