The Partick Thistle thread

19 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

He has been a failure since he returned. 

Any relegation for our club from any league, is failure, however, last season is in the past now. Quite literally, it’s time to move on, and back the manager to do the job. If he doesn’t, he’ll be out the door, we know that, he knows that. 

2 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Any relegation for our club from any league, is failure, however, last season is in the past now. Quite literally, it’s time to move on, and back the manager to do the job. If he doesn’t, he’ll be out the door, we know that, he knows that. 

He shouldn't be in the job at all.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Plenty of Thistle fans thought after top 6 we wouldn't get relegated. Plenty thought we would walk the Championship, dodged relegation on the last day. And last season??? Yeah! Not a chance eh?

I dispute none of that, but not a chance McCall will get relegated with us next season. For one of a better reason, if we get relegated, he won’t still be in charge when it happens. So yeah, Not a Chance he will see a 3rd relegation next season. 

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

He shouldn't be in the job at all.

That’s your opinion, of which you are entitled to, but he is in the job, and as a fanbase we need to unite and back the manager. Surely you don’t disagree with that? You may not like him, but at the start of a new season he has to be backed, or there’s no point. I didn’t particularly like Caldwell, but I backed him every step of the way until his position became untenable. 

5 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

I dispute none of that, but not a chance McCall will get relegated with us next season. For one of a better reason, if we get relegated, he won’t still be in charge when it happens. So yeah, Not a Chance he will see a 3rd relegation next season. 

With a potential fine coming our way from the SFA charge, we will be in financial trouble, so McCall may well not get the squad he wants to get promoted. He will do well to get play offs.

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

With a potential fine coming our way from the SFA charge, we will be in financial trouble, so McCall may well not get the squad he wants to get promoted. He will do well to get play offs.

Potential being the operative word. 

2 minutes ago, Public menace said:

So when is low planning on handing the club over to the fans? Seems to have all gone conveniently quiet

Not really, conveniently quiet, we know why it’s went quiet, the board have been dealing with a legal case, a relegation and a pandemic. Once this is all over you’d be expecting news on that, if not, then questions should be asked.

I think it would be prudent for Partick Thistle and its fans to accept the arbitration ruling and leave the furious reactions and crazy conspiracy theories to Hearts. 

Would be best to distance yourselves now.

1 minute ago, JagsCG said:

Not really, conveniently quiet, we know why it’s went quiet, the board have been dealing with a legal case, a relegation and a pandemic. Once this is all over you’d be expecting news on that, if not, then questions should be asked.

Since the unfortunately demise of Colin Weir there has been a lot of unanswered questions. The ground is still not in the club's hands, 3 black cats own it. Then when the interim board set up to transfer to fan ownership they bring back the colossal failure in J. Low. It stinks to the high heaven. Not looking good at all for the club's future.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

I think it would be prudent for Partick Thistle and its fans to accept the arbitration ruling and leave the furious reactions and crazy conspiracy theories to Hearts. 

It would have been best to socially distance ourselves from those muppets before a single word was typed on the Court of Session petition.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

You will see that Thistle fans on here are accepting it. And to be honest we fully expected it. Including me, but I believe there is more anguish to come.