The Partick Thistle thread

1 minute ago, Old Diamond said:

Welcome to the Seaside League (officially)

Can't wait, seriously looking forward to it. Decision made, hope we are allowed to move on by other clubs and fans, time for a fresh slate? 

Change is coming for management of the spfl I hope but turning a tanker takes time.

41 minutes ago, banditjag said:

Can't wait, seriously looking forward to it. Decision made, hope we are allowed to move on by other clubs and fans, time for a fresh slate? 

Change is coming for management of the spfl I hope but turning a tanker takes time.

The opportune moment for everyone to 'move on' with a fresh slate was when the SPFL confirmed the resolution of the 19/20 season more than two months ago. Instead of doing so, your club hitched its wagon to that of Hearts and their ridiculous legal challenge and so here we are. 

Edited by vikingTON

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

All we need now is for the SFA to now hammer your stupid wee outfit into the ground for dragging Scottish football into disrepute.  Enjoy seaside league oblivion. x

Oh, the irony...

25 minutes ago, banditjag said:

Why do you think that will make much, or any, difference?

Unless you actually think the SPFL make big decisions and not the clubs? Surely not? The outcome would have been the same regardless of who the top guy in the SPFL was.