The Partick Thistle thread

10 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Very encouraging. 

What type of player is he week to week?

Seen on the QotS page that some fans think him more of a threat in the centre? Had him down as more of a winger type.

Please tell me he had a bit of pace about him cause our team right now is slower than a week in the jail. 

Watch what you ask for, you might just curse a Graham Gibson upon us.

28 minutes ago, kerly said:

All the Jags signings would feel at home in the championship,Do they know something 

Probably not, just making sure that if a miracle does occur, we have a side well enough to at least compete in the Championship, at the same time making it a decent League One squad. Would we have signed someone like Murray if we were going for promotion/title in the Championship? I’d suggest, probably not. 

47 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

As I recall, we were generally pretty happy with the January business. This looks good again. Trying to work out who we’re blaming when it’s not going right in November.

Low , Archibald are always easy targets 

1 hour ago, JudgeMudge said:

As I recall, we were generally pretty happy with the January business. This looks good again. Trying to work out who we’re blaming when it’s not going right in November.

The Management and the Players 👍

21 hours ago, JudgeMudge said:

Generally happy with the dead wood that left the club in January. But the players that joined have still to prove themselves imo.