The Partick Thistle thread

The only good thing I can say about him is, I believe he’s highly rated by Gerrard at Rangers, which has to count for something, but certainly didn’t show that at Thistle (or Raith for that matter). 
From what I seen of him, Stephen Kelly  is 10x the player Barjonas is. 

I’m really not expecting us to bring someone in that’s better than Kelly unless we break the bank. He was way above any of our expectations.

The only positive with Barjonas is he’s only got a year left on his contract so a kick up the arse is maybe what he’s needing. If we sign him I hope Gerrard makes it clear this is his last chance.

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Game I remember he was in the middle of the park with Pittman and Byrne. Longridge was at Lwb.

I think he started out at CM but after the first month or so he ended up at LWB and Longridge was dropped

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I take it Jamie Barjonas is terrible and a massive shitebag then? Or does he actually have potential?

Asking for a mate.

Wouldn't waste radioactive piss if he were on fire.

Foster is an interesting season, entering his 16th (?) season. Doesn't way in with that much in terms of assists or goals. Seems to keep himself in good shape and from what I've seen a decent defender which can't be said about Williamson so far in a Jag's shirt. Shame Williamson resembles a broken Pinocchio most of the time. He seems a decent lad but I guess this season is a last chance saloon for him. 

Interesting that Foster has played over 100 goals at left back too so provides cover there too.

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Ohhhhh! Lovell?

edit: googled to confirm, yep. Christ that's a blast from the past.

Not half, I hope Ricky shows a bit more in Red and Yellow...

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Foster is an interesting season, entering his 16th (?) season. Doesn't way in with that much in terms of assists or goals. Seems to keep himself in good shape and from what I've seen a decent defender which can't be said about Williamson so far in a Jag's shirt. Shame Williamson resembles a broken Pinocchio most of the time. He seems a decent lad but I guess this season is a last chance saloon for him. 

Interesting that Foster has played over 100 goals at left back too so provides cover there too.

That's an outstanding scoring record for a full back TBF.