The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Nice of you to acknowledge that you lot have been lowering the tone of P and B all season.

I've been doing it since 2009.  I'll have something else to aim it at next season. :wub:

22 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

With McCall's signings and new deals, the wage budget for next season will probably be considerably more than £1 million. The UK Government's furlough scheme will only cover part of the big earners' wages.

If the start of new season is postponed for a few months, the club will incur significant losses. If League One is mothballed or has a  much shorter season, the  consequences could be catastrophic. At this point, it's hard to know how much the club can or should claim. 

McCalls Jizz bill

Theres your confirmation you've broken SFA rules by going straight to court without informing them.

It now just takes 3 clubs (let's hope you've not pissed off three by trying to deny them promotion this week) to lodge an appeal and you'll likely be banned from all Cup competitions next season, and if it goes any further, which is probably unlikely, your SFA membership could be revoked, which would make you ineligible for SPFL membership.

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres your confirmation you've broken SFA rules by going straight to court without informing them.

It now just takes 3 clubs (let's hope you've not pissed off three by trying to deny them promotion this week) to lodge an appeal and you'll likely be banned from all Cup competitions next season, and if it goes any further, which is probably unlikely, your SFA membership could be revoked, which would make you ineligible for SPFL membership.

If it takes our expulsion to spare us your posts, frankly, I’m all for it.

Just now, Hammer Jag said:

If it takes our expulsion to spare us your posts, frankly, I’m all for it.

I'll never understand why you, consistently, read my post and then post to have a wee moan about me, yet never just take two seconds to put me on ignore instead.

18 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Ooft. Random Guy taking a Keith Jackson story at face value. Not a good look. 

Screenshot_20200619_102722.jpg

*checks the twitter accounts previous tweets*

- HIBS FINANCIAL IMPLOSION REVEALED IN FULL DETAIL HERE!

- The SPFL called the leagues too early and clubs shouldve been forced to finish the season!

- Multiple links to Rangers blogs

- Claims the SPFL are "financially bankrupt", which is impossible 

Sounds like someone who certainly doesnt have an agenda and is certainly one to listen to.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*checks the twitter accounts previous tweets*

- HIBS FINANCIAL IMPLOSION REVEALED IN FULL DETAIL HERE!

- The SPFL called the leagues too early and clubs shouldve been forced to finish the season!

- Multiple links to Rangers blogs

- Claims the SPFL are "financially bankrupt", which is impossible 

Sounds like someone who certainly doesnt have an agenda and is certainly one to listen to.

Imagine thinking this sort of reply carries some weight, when you're hanging your arguement on a Keith Jackson story! 😂

5 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Imagine thinking this sort of reply carries some weight, when you're hanging your arguement on a Keith Jackson story! 😂

Why do you keep prattling on about Keith Jackson?

It was Stephen McGowan from the Daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8438407/Scottish-FA-set-write-Hearts-Partick-Thistle-10m-legal-case-against-SPFL.html?ito=whatsapp_share_article-masthead

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Random Guy spending 10 minutes finding someone else who ran with the story, comes back with.... I read the Daily Mail.

Put the shovel down, man. 

Just now, dave.j said:

Random Guy spending 10 minutes finding someone else who ran with the story, comes back with.... I read the Daily Mail.

Put the shovel down, man. 

It was posted on the League Reconstruction thread this morning before I mentioned it on here.