The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

You’re not really a morning person, are you? 😜

Nightmare was literally pointing out to the Raith Rovers supporting weapon that

15 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

At £15 a head you’d need to take over 3,000 extra fans to both games for that. I doubt the support you take to Forfar is much different to ours.

Was fucking dribbling nonsense.

Forfar's Chairman said that having Thistle and Falkirk in the league would make a £75-100k difference.

Nightmare was pointing out that Thistle [i.e. one club] alone would make up to the higher end of the figure with 3000 fans at each game (the figure San Starko plucked out his arse). Indeed, to hit £75k you'd need only 5k extra fans over the course of a season. So not only would Thistle not have to bring 3k fans a game, if you include Falkirk the figure would be even lower. In fact you could achieve it with just 1250 away day punters at each match.

4 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Nightmare was literally pointing out to the Raith Rovers supporting weapon that

Was fucking dribbling nonsense.

Forfar's Chairman said that having Thistle and Falkirk in the league would make a £75-100k difference.

Nightmare was pointing out that Thistle [i.e. one club] alone would make up to the higher end of the figure with 3000 fans at each game (the figure San Starko plucked out his arse). Indeed, to hit £75k you'd need only 5k extra fans over the course of a season. So not only would Thistle not have to bring 3k fans a game, if you include Falkirk the figure would be even lower. In fact you could achieve it with just 1250 away day punters at each match.

tl, dr. 

14 hours ago, cooshedder said:

3000   1250 £15 none of these numbers mean anything the only relevant thing is Forfar and Grangemouth 😂😂

Only relevant thing is that next season probably won't go ahead, so this is all pointless. 

On 23/04/2020 at 19:15, jagfox99 said:

I never renewed til they punted Caldwell and put out an offer once McCall was confirmed, cant mind how much it was but it's not on that table.

I'm increasingly leaning towards letting the club keep the money they've already had from me but just going to PATG next season (whenever/if ever that may be) to pick and choose, I'm wary committing to paying for a full season of football if there's further waves of lockdowns/a crippling worldwide Great Depression level recession to come as everyone fights over who has to eat shit over the lost productivity during lockdown/a new mutation along the lines of that fog from the Simpsons that turns people inside out/ football finally does come back and it's like "oh look, I've paid money to watch us concede 4 goals from set pieces in one game. God I've missed this"

I never renewed til they punted Caldwell and put out an offer once McCall was confirmed, cant mind how much it was but it's not on that table.
 I'm increasingly leaning towards letting the club keep the money they've already had from me but just going to PATG next season (whenever/if ever that may be) to pick and choose, I'm wary committing to paying for a full season of football if there's further waves of lockdowns/a crippling worldwide Great Depression level recession to come as everyone fights over who has to eat shit over the lost productivity during lockdown/a new mutation along the lines of that fog from the Simpsons that turns people inside out/ football finally does come back and it's like "oh look, I've paid money to watch us concede 4 goals from set pieces in one game. God I've missed this"

I renewed at the same time on the basis that Caldwell and Low had gone, which is why I never renewed in the summer. Due to Low being back, I was planning on asking for the refunded amount out of principle, but will consider it this week.

How the actual f**k has Jacqui Low managed to squirm her way in to the discussions about reconstruction? She was barely back through the door after being punted and now suddenly she's one of the ones who will decide the future of the whole of Scottish football? Strange. 

13 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

How the actual f**k has Jacqui Low managed to squirm her way in to the discussions about reconstruction? She was barely back through the door after being punted and now suddenly she's one of the ones who will decide the future of the whole of Scottish football? Strange. 

Don't worry discussions now done and dusted. 

2nd div now voting on mass for 14 14 14.

This is dead in the water.

17 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Any club that wanted to be involved could be so she essentially nominated herself.

4 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Don't worry discussions now done and dusted. 

2nd div now voting on mass for 14 14 14.

This is dead in the water.

Why are they all voting during a church service?