The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Her day job is PR ffs, how is she so bad at this? :lol:

if someone has made a career out of PR and runs a PR business, yet you still think they are shite at PR...

Maybe scratch below the surface and stop underestimating her or what is being done here.

TFE or more specifically Paul Goodwin carries the can for this shambles.

He decided we needed fan ownership 

He decided that when no one signed up that courting Weir and Low was the way to get it.

High time he made a statement 

Don't trust Goodwin in any shape or form simple fan ownership will never work at Thistle

4 hours ago, thenolly said:

TFE or more specifically Paul Goodwin carries the can for this shambles.

He decided we needed fan ownership 

He decided that when no one signed up that courting Weir and Low was the way to get it.

High time he made a statement 

How did you end up with Goodwin,  this is the same fantasist that convinced Stirling Albion about fan ownership..   They couldn't wait to get rid the binos were sinking quicker than Stuart Lubbock with him at the helm......

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Genuinely don’t get why she’s done that.

She can’t be so thick that she thought that would be considered the best type of reply to give.

If you go into her profile she happily states she’s a ned, so yeah really professional (I might be alone on that but It’s not a good look imo)

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

She can’t be so thick that she thought that would be considered the best type of reply to give.

She’s done it so people are talking about this rather than the delay on fan ownership, the lack of transfer of land back to the club and her gaining control again 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because it's very quickly changed the narrative from fan ownership and land ownership. It's also galvanised her clique. 

Divide and conquer.

Choose a or b.

Was her tweet naive or daft.

Or

Was it calculated and deliberate. 

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

How did you end up with Goodwin,  this is the same fantasist that convinced Stirling Albion about fan ownership..   They couldn't wait to get rid the binos were sinking quicker than Stuart Lubbock with him at the helm......

Him being a Thistle fan probably has a fair bit to do with his level of involvement.

I’d much rather he wasn’t, but bizarrely I’d still back something with Goodwin at the helm than Jacqui Low.

Might immaterial but she was replying to a fan who wants McCall sacked and Archibald put back in place 🤷‍♂️

My guess noted is more polite than f**k off pal?

47 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Might immaterial but she was replying to a fan who wants McCall sacked and Archibald put back in place 🤷‍♂️

Why does any Chair feel the need to respond at all to fans making managerial suggestions online?

And to then engage in a protracted conversation with other fans whilst managing to be snarky and passive aggressive? Whether it was a deliberate tactic to distract from other issues or not, it underlines the fact that she’s an egotistical, bitter and damaging individual who should be absolutely nowhere near our club. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

55 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I'd say not saying anything at all is probably better than both.

1 hour ago, VladimirMooc said:

Why does any Chair feel the need to respond at all to fans making managerial suggestions online?

And to then engage in a protracted conversation with other fans whilst managing to be snarky and passive aggressive? Whether it was a deliberate tactic to distract from other issues or not, it underlines the fact that she’s an egotistical, bitter and damaging individual who should be absolutely nowhere near our club. 

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I'd say not saying anything at all is probably better than both.

The other tweeter in question seems to be a fan/ friend of Jaqui's. Congratulated her on re-appointment etc. So could have just been intended as a c9mment between them despite people stating it was I'll advised.