The Partick Thistle thread

2 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

He’s dreadful. Tall and powerful so looks like a proper central defender but he’s flat footed, always liable to make mistakes, and his distribution is diabolical. That he was ever on the books of Man United is hilarious.

Some of our fans seemed to like him at various points because he a) stopped being a 0/10 and instead was a 3/10 for a few games and b) always made sure to clap the fans. But they are irredeemably wrong.

Good luck. 

A bit mean... 

A trier, but not very good. 

Now watch the dawning of the new Maldini... 

Incredible news.
Someone has watched Sean McGinty play this season and thought that he could help their team. Staggering.
Hopkin has previous, he signed Cameron Fucking Blues on loan, saw his pitiful contribution and decided to make the loan permanent probably even paying a fee to do so.

McGinty is a bombscare. I would say only Devine has been worst of the last decade and I include the Mexican Demigod in that.

The best part of this is that he has went to a team in the league and I get enjoy the ton tears when McGinty ships vital goals for them.

He can skin the odd midfielder and ping a long pass but my oh my do you pay a large price for that.